Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
linny

Post by linny »

Dan,
Section 1 is PL OK. Nice work. :thumbs:
linny

Post by linny »

Carolin,
I can't DPL... just helping out. Were you aware there was a short preface to this book. It mentions a number of the stories. I'm only pointing it out in case it was an oversight rather than a decision not to include it.
linny

Post by linny »

Rafe,
That was a treat to PL. Thank you. Section 12 is PL OK!
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Thank you so much linny!

Yes, i chose to skip the preface. I didnt think it added anything in this case :)
Carolin
dg73

Post by dg73 »

Thanks Linny!
linny wrote: July 30th, 2018, 11:17 am Dan,
Section 1 is PL OK. Nice work. :thumbs:
Dan Gurzynski
rafeball

Post by rafeball »

linny wrote: July 30th, 2018, 11:44 am Rafe,
That was a treat to PL. Thank you. Section 12 is PL OK!
Aw, shucks - thanks, Linny :-)
BurgundyGrace

Post by BurgundyGrace »

May I have sections 3 and 4, please?
~Angelique
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Thank you angelique!
Carolin
nikoleander

Post by nikoleander »

I would like to claim part 15 please!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
BurgundyGrace

Post by BurgundyGrace »

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/itineranthouse_03_dawson_128kb.mp3 31:45

Thank you, as always, for the PL.
Please let me know of any corrections to be made, and I'll especially appreciate constructive criticism so that I can make the next chapter better.
It's a wonderful continuing learning process and I'd like to help as often and well as possible. *Smile*

Regards!
~Angelique
BurgundyGrace

Post by BurgundyGrace »

Also, I will be happy to DPL this work, if no one else has asked.
I will, of course, need a PL for my portions, but otherwise, I'll look forward to listening to this volume, which has come to be one of my very favorites among many.

I DO wonder about this hint of a code written of in the intro of the work with the line "spotted typos are typically no typos at all." Hmmm ... does anyone have a clue? I've found nothing in my own attempts to crack it, nor any information during my research. Intriguing, I say!

Best of reading and recording to all!
~Angelique
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

nikoleander wrote: August 7th, 2018, 11:17 pm I would like to claim part 15 please!
Hi nikole, welcome to librivox!

You are welcome to participate. I see you made a few claims, i would recommend choosing one project at a time while you are learning the ropes. In this way, you can learn with one familiar project and get your feet wet carefully.

I am glad to sign you up, to be sure. I dont mean to say you are not welcome in this project! But whichever it is, id recommend choosing one or two group projects and sticking with them for a while before spreading out.

In any case, to be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog. Thank you!
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

And thank you angelique! Welcome to this project as dpl :D

I can listen to your sections no problem, im only slow with it especially in these months. But all sections get pled eventually haha.

As dpl, you get access to the magic window. I have given you access in the database, so now all you need is a password. Click on bc admin under the magic window and pretend you forgot your password. The system will send you one by email. You can change thst once you logged in.

Please let me know if it wotked :thumbs:

Once in the mw, only look at the drop down menu on the right, i do all the rest :) thank you!
Carolin
nikoleander

Post by nikoleander »

Carolin wrote: August 8th, 2018, 10:18 am
nikoleander wrote: August 7th, 2018, 11:17 pm I would like to claim part 15 please!
Hi nikole, welcome to librivox!

You are welcome to participate. I see you made a few claims, i would recommend choosing one project at a time while you are learning the ropes. In this way, you can learn with one familiar project and get your feet wet carefully.

I am glad to sign you up, to be sure. I dont mean to say you are not welcome in this project! But whichever it is, id recommend choosing one or two group projects and sticking with them for a while before spreading out.

In any case, to be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog. Thank you!
I completely agree i was just trying to jump on something here! i think i'll start with this one! and as far as a pseudonym can i use just Nikole, my first name? Or do people normally use thier screenname?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
Kopikido

Post by Kopikido »