COMPLETE: Junior Classics Vol. 4: Heroes and Heroines of Chivalry, by W Patten - jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Bill Mosley

Post by Bill Mosley »

Howdy from Texas!

And now, the ONE you've all been waiting for, the last one, that completes the collection:

50 The Spanish Chronicle of the Cid - Part 5: How Don Diego Fought the Three Brothers

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/juniorclassicsvol4_50_patten_128kb.mp3

15:20

Duels to the death, and the Cid makes a king swear....

But I'm not the last one on this list

Bill
Bill

How did it get so late so soon?
It’s night before it’s afternoon.
December is here before it’s June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?
~Dr. Seuss
Foon

Post by Foon »

Thank you Bill!
My christmas holidays are mad busy, I will try to find some time for PL soon though!
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian
robinlamb

Post by robinlamb »

I have section 22 recorded but still need to edit it, so I will be posting it soon.
Foon

Post by Foon »

Sections 21 & 50 are PL OK! :thumbs:
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
robinlamb

Post by robinlamb »

Foon

Post by Foon »

Thank you Robin, section 22 is PL OK :thumbs:

That means we're ready for the catalogue! :9:

Thank you Abigail, Mike, Robin, Mikhail, Jim, Matt, Bill, David, Pete, Laura, and Nan, for lending your voices to this project!

Thank you Jo, for setting this up and helping me out!

A great start of the year :clap:

Readers needed:
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Hi Foon. Your summary says "to be updated before cataloging." Do you still plan to do so? I'll need the finalized version before I upload the files to archive.org.
Jo
Foon

Post by Foon »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: January 2nd, 2019, 5:01 pm Hi Foon. Your summary says "to be updated before cataloging." Do you still plan to do so? I'll need the finalized version before I upload the files to archive.org.
Hi Jo,
Sorry, totally forgot about that!
I've slightly adapted it only:
The purpose of The Junior Classics is to provide, in ten volumes containing about five thousand pages, a classified collection of tales, stories, and poems, both ancient and modern, suitable for boys and girls of from six to sixteen years of age, but adults will enjoy these just the same! This volume contains stories about heroes such as Robin Hood, King Arthur, and Don Quixote. (Foon)

Readers needed:
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Congratulations Foon! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/the-junior-classics-volume-4-heroes-and-heroines-of-chivalry-by-various/
Jo
Foon

Post by Foon »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: January 4th, 2019, 8:14 am Congratulations Foon! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/the-junior-classics-volume-4-heroes-and-heroines-of-chivalry-by-various/
Thank you Jo!! :clap:

Readers needed: