COMPLETE [DR] Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm by Kate Douglas Wiggin-ma

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

TJ,

There is a cover claiming system. It's all described and handled through this thread: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28785

Looks like Anne has already claimed it.

MaryAnn
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Oh yeah!!! Downloading IMMEDIATELY!! :clap:

I can't even say how happy I am at this point...but it's going to be weird hearing myself when I listen! I make it a point usually not to listen to my recordings after finishing them, since I actually don't really listen to audiobooks that much but love making them. But, of course, this will be a MAJOR exception. I'm going to listen to this whenever I can, and it'll be perfect for long car rides! Thank you EVERYBODY, and thanks to MaryAnn for finishing up this project!! :clap: So excited!!
~ πš˜πš— πš‘πš’πšŠπšπšžπšœ ~
benderca

Post by benderca »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: ↑May 23rd, 2019, 11:12 am TJ,

There is a cover claiming system. It's all described and handled through this thread: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28785

Looks like Anne has already claimed it.

MaryAnn
Thanks, MaryAnn!

I sifted through several pages, but I couldn't figure out where I could see if and/or what had been claimed, so I just posted an inquiry at the end of the thread. I guess if Anne is working on a cover, she might just respond to that same thread? There's no magic window (at the beginning with claims) as I could find, is there?

Thanks again,
TJ
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

Thank you, MaryAnn! And THANK YOU to all of the readers, proof-listeners, and editors who volunteered their time to put this project together! :clap: God bless you! :)
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

JayKitty76 wrote: ↑May 6th, 2019, 3:32 pm Thank you to Twinkle, who was the first BC I ever encountered and who made my very first experience on LibriVox a lovely one! You taught me how to BC well, and for that I am grateful!
That is so kind of you to say, Rachel! Thank you! :9: Your enthusiasm is a delight -- a shining light! :)

I hope you enjoy listening to the final product! :)
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

JayKitty76 wrote: ↑May 23rd, 2019, 1:08 pm Oh yeah!!! Downloading IMMEDIATELY!! :clap:
:lol:
Twinkle88

Post by Twinkle88 »

benderca wrote: ↑May 23rd, 2019, 3:14 pmThanks, MaryAnn!

I sifted through several pages, but I couldn't figure out where I could see if and/or what had been claimed, so I just posted an inquiry at the end of the thread. I guess if Anne is working on a cover, she might just respond to that same thread? There's no magic window (at the beginning with claims) as I could find, is there?

Thanks again,
TJ
Hi, TJ! To see what has and hasn't been claimed, click on the link near the top of the first post in the "Volunteer CD Covers" thread where it says:
Please don't make a cover for a project that already has one. We cannot show more than one cover.
There is a list of projects without a cover: http://librivox.nl/claim/
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Twinkle88 wrote: ↑May 23rd, 2019, 3:28 pm
JayKitty76 wrote: ↑May 6th, 2019, 3:32 pm Thank you to Twinkle, who was the first BC I ever encountered and who made my very first experience on LibriVox a lovely one! You taught me how to BC well, and for that I am grateful!
That is so kind of you to say, Rachel! Thank you! :9: Your enthusiasm is a delight -- a shining light! :)

I hope you enjoy listening to the final product! :)
I'm going to cry now, Twinkle...thank you so much!! (Now here's where a crying-smiling emoji would come in handy! Well, I'll use what I've got...you'll get the message :) :cry: :9: )

I finished listening to the first 4 chapters of it yesterday night. It's so good! My fellow castmates, you are simply AMAZING!!! Wow, I'm just blown away by this talent and use of your gifts in such a brilliant way!!

Oh, and TJ, let me just say- you are an AWESOME narrator! You're brilliant as a reader- your descriptions are so full of pure joy and delight in reading, it comes through perfectly to the listener.

THANK YOU all for introducing me to this new world of LibriVox, and thank you for supporting me when I had so many questions! I can't wait to keep listening to the rest of it!

THANK YOU and God bless you all,
Rachel
~ πš˜πš— πš‘πš’πšŠπšπšžπšœ ~
benderca

Post by benderca »

JayKitty76 wrote: ↑May 24th, 2019, 12:20 pm Oh, and TJ, let me just say- you are an AWESOME narrator! You're brilliant as a reader- your descriptions are so full of pure joy and delight in reading, it comes through perfectly to the listener.
Awwww, thank you, Rachel! That's such a huge compliment! I've listened to the first seven chapters, and you make such an adorable and endearing Rachel! Thanks so much for participating! This was a really fun project to be part of. Thanks to everyone! You are all fantastic! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Peace,
TJ