COMPLETE [Torah] Nevi’im (JPSA) 07: Judges - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
linny

Post by linny »

TriciaG wrote: October 24th, 2018, 4:49 pm Thanks for writing a congratulatory post - it nudges me that it's ready to catalog. ;)

On it...
You caught that, did you? I should have done it right away but got distracted. Thanks for cataloging and seeing us through the project. I'll have to see who worked on the cover art. There is an error. It probably doesn't matter but I do want to let them know. Anyway, thank you again! :D
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

If you haven't found it yet, it was Annise who made the cover. :)
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
linny

Post by linny »

Thank you. I looked through the cover thread and though it was likely Anne. I sent her a PM to let her know. Since the number is there for sorting rather than part of the actual title I don't think it really matter but figured she would want to know anyway. I was so surprised the cover was already there. She does so much! :9: I've tried to do a cover. It was an utter failure. lol
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Fixed - I've been using a "template" which had the previous one in and forgot to change the number- it was quick because for all the "series" covers I make, I tend to look for images while I'm waiting for things to upload so it was almost finished
If you want to find out who made a cover, just look at the pdf (download CD case insert) - it's usually bottom of text page.

Anne
linny

Post by linny »

Thank you, Anne. I appreciate your help. Thank you also for the reminder about the pdf version. I figured it had to be located someplace. :?
Hillman

Post by Hillman »

Do you know when you will start on Nevi'im (JPSA) 08: I Samuel?
Hillman

Post by Hillman »

Bump.

Please. 😢