[COMPLETE][solo] Adventure Flemington by Violet Jacob - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Hope,
thanks for updating the mw. I am blind, this is not easy for me. I can do it of course but this is final's time in university and it can slip through the cracks.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Wow, I mean not to overdo the whole 'you are blind thing', cause that can almost be annoying as well. But, its amazing the things you already can do on here. It would be interesting to know how that works, is there like a program that explains the site or?.... I am going to make a fool of myself so I'll just stop. :D

I hope you do well on your finals. I noticed you are from Israel, we love/have a heart for the Jewish people. I love your name. My brother was going to name is son Zeev but it turned out to be a girl so her name is now Clementine(and not to pack it on, but my sister is Tikva so we have two Hopes in our house. :lol: ). :D I am learning Hebrew, not so much now cause I am too busy in the summertime. I have a basic, basic idea of the language and can read it. But other than that I just need to actually talk it with someone. Where I live, the chances of meeting someone who knows it is very low, so I don't know....

No worries about keeping up with the MW, I am not in a hurry.

Hope :)
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Nedge

Post by Nedge »

"Ready, willing, and vaguely competent." -- Sandra Boynton, 2021
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Ok so I entered the new one in a spot Pled it.

PL notes for chapter 2:

The error at (9:36) was corrected but the one at (9:36) was not. So if you can just go back and correct that small mishap then we should be good.

I have one other thing to mention about the new time you gave as well. I downloaded it and checked the time and it was actually (20:56), so maybe just tell me where you read your time from and we can clear that up better.
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Nedge

Post by Nedge »

Chapter 2, corrected:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/flemington_02_jacob_128kb.mp3 20:51

I will wait to make sure this chapter is okay before continuing the next three.

Thank you for your patience,

Nan
Nedge

Post by Nedge »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Nan,
thanks a lot. That was really really fast. I hope you are enjoying the book. How about you continue with 6-10?
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Ok great! I entered everything into the MW, and I will PL these as soon as I get a chance :D
Hope Kuerschner

Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Chapter 2 Jetsam is PL Ok!

The only note I have on it is; the sound is different, there is more humming in the background than in the main recording. It is not a big difference and I consider it good, but maybe just keep trying to play around with the sound, like distance to the mic, or different settings... I still have issues with meshing, it can be a number of things. :)

Anyway, I look forward to PLing the rest, I should get to it in the next few days :D
Hope Kuerschner

Nedge

Post by Nedge »

Yes, I will take Chapters 6-10.

Thank you,

Nan
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

How wonderful. Thank you.
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Ok, well, I guess I didn't get to PLing, actually I have another book that is all done being recorded but they're waiting on me so I kinda have to finish that first.

Anyway, thanks for getting these done!
Hope Kuerschner

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wow, thank you, Nan. Look, I see in which pace you read these and guess you are having fun. I also see no other readers coming. So... Would you like to take the whole book?
Nedge

Post by Nedge »

I was hoping you would ask. :)

Thank you.

Nan