[COMPLETE][solo] Adventure Flemington by Violet Jacob - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Nedge

Post by Nedge »

"Ready, willing, and vaguely competent." -- Sandra Boynton, 2021
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Ok, wow! It's finished. Well... kinda. I am the problem now. 8-) :lol:

Sorry I've been gone. I am actually leaving on a 3week road trip with my whole family and my brother and sister and all their kids in 2 days; so I am really busy getting the garden in and finishing up odds and ends here on our farm. I probably won't be able to PL till after that. I do apologize for how annoying that kinda is.

So this is kinda a 'farewell for a little' note. Even after the trip, I am not sure if I will be here to PL. However, if you all don't mind I will keep the project and try to PL it after. That was confusing but...

I should have time to enter it in the MW if no one else wants to! :D
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Nedge

Post by Nedge »

Duh -- it took me long enough. I put the chapters into the MW. All are waiting for PL when you return!

Nan
Nedge

Post by Nedge »

[So this is kinda a 'farewell for a little' note. Even after the trip, I am not sure if I will be here to PL. However, if you all don't mind I will keep the project and try to PL it after. That was confusing but...]

Would it be okay if I asked terrybenn to PL? If you'd rather do it, I'm sure the world will survive if we don't get FLEMINGTON finished for a while. :)

Nan
terrybenn

Post by terrybenn »

Hey, just drifting by. Let me know if you want to go ahead here.

BTW, Chapter 11 is PL OK now, so you can change that and have all your corrections done and marked.

T
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Nan, let me know if I should switch the DPL job to Terry, then she has access to the MW. Or is it just a short stint until Hope is back ?

Sonia
terrybenn

Post by terrybenn »

Kitty wrote: September 11th, 2018, 8:06 am Nan, let me know if I should switch the DPL job to Terry, then he has access to the MW. Or is it just a short stint until Hope is back ?

Sonia
Sonia,

Nan asked me if I'd do it, so I'm going to go ahead and get them done. I've sent an email to you, her and a couple of others about why. I should have these done in the next two days.

T
Nedge

Post by Nedge »

I asked Terry if she was AVAILABLE to do it, but also wrote to Hope to see if she wants me to wait. Since Terry is under the eye of the storm this week, we should probably wait for Hope to return.

Nan
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

I knew you would all fall apart without me :lol: Just kidding....

Anyway, I am back. We took a motorhome and 2 vans full of family and grandkids to Boston, New York, and Washington D.C. and then back through the middle (Washinton was our favourite. We just got in early this morning. It was an eye-opening trip just to see how America has changed since the beginning. We wanted to see how its profession of its honour and strength, etc, has really played out. I think we realized it is like it is everywhere (here where I live too) as long as we have our phones and small things to keep us going we don't really need anything else, certainly not God or repentance.

Ok, I'm done my little shpeel. Back to Flemington. I will let Terry take this one on, I am really interested in the book and for sure will put it on my iPod once its all done. But it wouldn't be fair to keep it as I have so much to do on the farm before winter. Gardens to be harvested and then stored, buildings to finish, horses to be ridden, life to be humbled with....

So far it has been very exciting and Nan's reading has been nice.

I will say farewell from this project now. :) Thanks to you all for everything. :D
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ok Terry, then I set you up as DPL now and you should have access to the MW.

Happy farming, Hope.

Sonia
terrybenn

Post by terrybenn »

Nedge wrote: September 11th, 2018, 10:17 am I asked Terry if she was AVAILABLE to do it, but also wrote to Hope to see if she wants me to wait. Since Terry is under the eye of the storm this week, we should probably wait for Hope to return.

Nan
My apologies. The misunderstanding was entirely my fault. I misinterpreted what you asked me in your PM.

I was just trying to finish up as much as possible before Friday.

That said:

chapter 12 20:02 ...and through the thicket... should be ...and though the thicket... It doesn't make sense in the sentence otherwise.

T
terrybenn

Post by terrybenn »

13 is PL OK.
terrybenn

Post by terrybenn »

14 1:16 ...intact -- and destiny... There's a flub, then a silence, then a drop in volume.
12:51 small stumble. Listen to it. It's up to you on what you want to do.
16:57 ...been f-f-f-fechtin'... The F is drawn out. Again, this one is up to you.

T