COMPLETE The Life of Rev. Henry Martyn by John Hall -choc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Chapter 11 Ready for PL at 21:59 in duration
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
Blog: Come Be Still
IG: @storytime.with.hannahmary
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

And Chapter 12 Ready for PL at 38:03 in duration. I am going to see if I can finish recording today (though I won't get that editing done till another day.) Is finishing this project looking like too much for you at this point, Erick?
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

The remainder of the book is ready for PL, and I have sent a PM to my DPL to see if he is still interested in completing the last half of this project. I see he hasn't been online for a couple weeks, but I will wait a few more days before opening this up for another DPL.
~ Hannah
chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic »

Sounds fine -- I agree it's a good idea to give him a little while to see the PM (in case he's out of town or something). Let me know if/when you need anything.
Laurie Anne
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Just so you know before cataloguing, Laurie, I have updated and finalized the book summary. And I can't remember, did I include keywords for you when launching the project?
~ Hannah
chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic »

Thanks! I've got the new summary in the database. There are no keywords yet, so if you have any suggestions I'll enter them. (If you don't have any, I'll come up with some before cataloging, but obviously I don't know the book like you do.)
Laurie Anne
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Will something like this do for keywords?

missions, India, Persia, Bible translation, biography, journals
~ Hannah
chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic »

Entered! I added Christianity too. Has Erick read your PM yet (has it moved from your Outbox to your Sent box)?
Laurie Anne
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

chocoholic wrote: October 6th, 2018, 2:14 pm Entered! I added Christianity too. Has Erick read your PM yet (has it moved from your Outbox to your Sent box)?
Thank you!
No, he hasn't seen my PM since sending it 8 days ago. It looks like he hasn't logged on since mid-September.
~ Hannah
chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic »

I think you can advertise for a new PL'er whenever you're comfortable with it. Let me know if you'd like me to post the ad in Listeners Wanted for you.
Laurie Anne
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

chocoholic wrote: October 6th, 2018, 3:56 pm I think you can advertise for a new PL'er whenever you're comfortable with it. Let me know if you'd like me to post the ad in Listeners Wanted for you.
I went ahead and updated my previous post in Listeners Wanted.
~ Hannah
linny

Post by linny »

If another PLer doesn't find you today I can help out tonight. I won't be able to do it all but I'll do what I can.
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

linny wrote: October 9th, 2018, 7:39 am If another PLer doesn't find you today I can help out tonight. I won't be able to do it all but I'll do what I can.
Thank you, Linny! Sounds good. And if you post your PL notes, I can enter them in the MW.
~ Hannah
linny

Post by linny »

Section 8 is PL OK. I'm sorry I haven't had more time. I have a major deliverable due this week. Hopefully another PLer will be along to help out. If not, I'll keep plugging away as I get time.
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

linny wrote: October 10th, 2018, 10:52 am Section 8 is PL OK. I'm sorry I haven't had more time. I have a major deliverable due this week. Hopefully another PLer will be along to help out. If not, I'll keep plugging away as I get time.
I appreciate this, Linny! No pressure, but thank you!
~ Hannah