[COMPLETE] World's Best Poetry, Vol. 4 (Part II) - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote: September 17th, 2018, 11:24 amNo, not on the LV catalog page. It's the difference between this Archive page, where the listing is "TITLE BY AUTHOR - TIME" and this Archive page, where the listing is "TITLE BY AUTHOR - AUTHOR - TIME." If we can make it like the first one, without the second author, then I don't have to fiddle around with the metadata for the next two hours. :P
:? I never noticed that. I try to find out what I did wrong there.

I am guessing this can be changed later. Since we have the name in the title already you don't need to do the metadata in my opinion.

Gonna ask help from more senior mods ;)

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Kitty wrote: September 17th, 2018, 11:28 am Since we have the name in the title already you don't need to do the metadata in my opinion.
Yes, that's what I mean. If we take it out, then it looks better in my opinion. If we don't, and the metadata isn't filled in, then the word 'Various' is added, which looks very redundant.
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote: September 17th, 2018, 11:30 amYes, that's what I mean. If we take it out, then it looks better in my opinion. If we don't, and the metadata isn't filled in, then the word 'Various' is added, which looks very redundant.
I try to manage. I may not be uploading tonight after all. Awaiting hints from my elders and betters :mrgreen:

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

And here we are:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/the-worlds-best-poetry-volume-4-the-higher-life-part-2-by-various/

Tomas, I managed to make the authors disappear this time. All should look fine now.

and that means the first SIX books of the series are completely finished :clap: well done, team. And on to the next.

This will move over to Completed Projects now.

Sonia