[COMPLETE]The Tale of Jasper Jay by Arthur Scott Bailey - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

So good to hear all of you again -- just as bright and lively as ever!

PL OK, of course.

Warm greetings for the holidays from the mountains of New Hampshire to the mountains of Oregon!
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Chapter 10 posted. We've read through Chapter 13 now... just have to master and post. Hopefully we'll get a few more this week.
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

jmcaine wrote: January 8th, 2019, 2:27 am Chapter 10 posted. We've read through Chapter 13 now... just have to master and post. Hopefully we'll get a few more this week.
Wonderful!
This is PL OK, and I'm looking forward to the next installments. :D
~ Larry
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

I know it's been another long spell... shortly, I'll get some more posted. We have a couple more recorded, but I've got to master.

Just a slow poke!

(Just thought I'd touch base to say so....)
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

wonderful to hear back from you Michael. Thanks for touching base. And good luck with your next sections. Yes editing can take up some space, but it's part of the process.

I'm happy you and your daughters are still having fun. :)

Sonia
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

They are. And friends and cousins are anxious to hear the book when it's complete, so... we are motivated... just slow. :)
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Hello Michael, and family

wishing you all a happy Easter weekend and I hope all is well. :)

Please also remember let us know some status updates if you find the time one of these days.

Sonia
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

I'm very sorry... yet again... life has been a bit unexpectedly full these past few months. I still beg to keep the project, and a great deal of the load lifts slowly over the next few weeks. We should be able to get back to it, now. I'm really looking forward to finishing the project. It's looking like it takes us a full year to complete a book like this, though the actual elapsed time surely doesn't seem to warrant such a calendar hit. We'll have to evaluate the best way to do this going forward, to be more predictable and consistent. I have some ideas. But first, we'll finish this project. Onward!
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Good to hear from you!
Yep, life gets like that, so as long as we know you're still planning on doing this, all is well.
We are all looking forward to the finished project because it is absolutely delightful!
Keep us posted. :D
~ Larry
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jmcaine wrote: April 22nd, 2019, 10:07 pmI'm very sorry... yet again... life has been a bit unexpectedly full these past few months. I still beg to keep the project, and a great deal of the load lifts slowly over the next few weeks.
no need to apologize, Michael. But I'm glad to hear you are all still interested. :9:

I only keep asking for some updates from time to time to see whether you are still around ;) As long as you give me a short reply, this project will stay open for you.

Best of luck for some free recording time soon !

PS I also wrote you a PM a few days ago to ask, but you seem not to have gotten the notification.

Sonia
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Oops.. I don't think I ever fixed my settings to get notifications on PMs... I remember in the past that I've only gotten them on posts to the specific forum. I'll try to fix that.

Thanks for the regular check-ins and encouragement. :)
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jmcaine wrote: April 23rd, 2019, 12:31 amOops.. I don't think I ever fixed my settings to get notifications on PMs... I remember in the past that I've only gotten them on posts to the specific forum. I'll try to fix that.
if you click on your name on the top right of the page you can get to your user control panel. There, under Board preferences you can set your email notification. You need to tick the right boxes there.

Sonia
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Finally back at it. We recorded a couple of chapters tonight, and I'm about to master one. Here we go!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jmcaine wrote: May 28th, 2019, 1:06 am Finally back at it. We recorded a couple of chapters tonight, and I'm about to master one. Here we go!
wohoooo and there was great rejoicing all throughout the land :9: glad to see you and the girls back in the saddle, Michael !

Sonia
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Ok, if I remembered how to do everything correctly, then chapter 11 is now ready for PL.