[COMPLETE]The Tale of Jasper Jay by Arthur Scott Bailey - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Hmnnn... perhaps I'm doing something wrong... the URL "https://librivox.org/tale-of-jasper-jay-by-arthur-scott-bailey/" just goes back to viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70493 ... it doesn't seem like that's the way it's supposed to work...?
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

yikes, sorry, my fault, I forgot to set it to "complete". It should work now

As for the yearly record, we are over 1280 now I think. The list is here in the first post: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=83394
this is where we are betting how many we'll get...I don't think I will win, but it's fun :lol:

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Err... never mind... maybe it was some strange state problem on my browser. It seems to work fine now. Weird.
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Ah! Ok, great! Thanks! You're speedy!
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Is there a reason that the "reader" column normally has "Group", but for Chapter 3 it's some my name and Michaila's username? (Actually, I can guess why Michaila's is her username as opposed to a full name - I'd like to keep that that way, but I'm assuming that should say "group" like the rest?)
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jmcaine wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 10:06 am Is there a reason that the "reader" column normally has "Group", but for Chapter 3 it's some my name and Michaila's username? (Actually, I can guess why Michaila's is her username as opposed to a full name - I'd like to keep that that way, but I'm assuming that should say "group" like the rest?)
no "group" kicks in when there are more than 3 readers in a section, but up to 2 readers are mentioned by name. That's why one section with only 2 readers has your names. Sorry, that's a system default, I cannot change that. But the sections are assigned to the correct readers, that's why I updated the MW. If you click on the reader pages, you see how many sections each did.

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Ah! That makes sense. No, that's fine. Thanks!