[Complete] A Little Queen of Hearts by Ruth Ogden - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

AnnikeLindhout wrote: July 30th, 2018, 8:14 pm I'm so sorry about the wait.

I will happily do section 3 and I promise to have it in before the deadline!

Thanks,
Annike
I'll sign you up. No panic... just keep in touch.
AliceJane

Post by AliceJane »

I have uploaded Section 11, which is 19:30 in length. Here is the link:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/littlequeenofhearts_11_ogden_128kb.mp3

AliceJane
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

AliceJane wrote: August 3rd, 2018, 6:52 am I have uploaded Section 11, which is 19:30 in length. Here is the link:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/littlequeenofhearts_11_ogden_128kb.mp3

AliceJane
Thank you.
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Notes for section 7 ('And Now Good Morning'):

6:39) ...as much as to say, that the Queen's lilacs were not... (I wrote this down a bit ago so I don't quite remember what the problem was, maybe it is nothing much, if so, then don't worry about it :D )

15:08) ...and we grew to be great friends... (missed word)
23:06) "Yes; at this same time, probably." (missed word)

I think that is all the mistakes. Everything else is good and I really enjoyed your reading :D
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Win2017 wrote: August 3rd, 2018, 7:37 pm Notes for section 7 ('And Now Good Morning'):

6:39) ...as much as to say, that the Queen's lilacs were not... (I wrote this down a bit ago so I don't quite remember what the problem was, maybe it is nothing much, if so, then don't worry about it :D )

I think that is all the mistakes. Everything else is good and I really enjoyed your reading :D
If the mistakes don't change the meaning or still make sense, they don't need to be fixed... reader's choice.
rootz

Post by rootz »

Lynnet wrote: August 3rd, 2018, 8:16 pm
Win2017 wrote: August 3rd, 2018, 7:37 pm Notes for section 7 ('And Now Good Morning'):

If the mistakes don't change the meaning or still make sense, they don't need to be fixed... reader's choice.
A I'm rather swamped right now, I'll pass on fixing the mistakes. . . though there perfectionist in me is yelling at me to fix them. Thanks for the feedback, Win2017!
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

No problem. I now understand that for a project like this it is so minor that.... I am still in the process of PLing this other book and she likes to correct everything so that was the mindset I had. Don't feel bad though, I hate correcting those little things as well. I guess then it is PL OK. :D
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Chapter 8 is PL OK.

However, I do have one question. Is it mandatory to say the chapter title, in this case 'Something of a Scrape'?
Because in the intro it wasn't said. Just wondering :)
Hope Kuerschner

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Win2017 wrote: August 9th, 2018, 5:41 pm
However, I do have one question. Is it mandatory to say the chapter title, in this case 'Something of a Scrape'?
Because in the intro it wasn't said. Just wondering :)
It is down to the BC to decide how to approach this. For me, yes, I would like the chapter title read at least once. I think the intro calls for it twice, but that's not necessary. It's also not necessary at the end, provided there is 'end of chapter #'.
AnnikeLindhout

Post by AnnikeLindhout »

Here's Chapter 3: Aboard a White Star

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/littlequeenofhearts_03_ogden_128kb.mp3

23:15

Thanks,
Annike
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

AnnikeLindhout wrote: August 12th, 2018, 3:53 am Here's Chapter 3: Aboard a White Star

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/littlequeenofhearts_03_ogden_128kb.mp3

23:15

Thanks,
Annike
Thank you
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Thanks, Annike

I will PL as soon as possible.

I think you've seen the little back an forth me and Lynne have had about saying the chapter title. What do you think about possibly editing 'something of a scrape' into chapter 8? I don't know if I have to enforce it... or if its something you can just decide to do. That all said, it would be great if you could put it in. :D

Thanks,
Hope (hey, my middle name is Annika, so that's kinda cool. I haven't yet met a Hope or Annika! 8-))
Hope Kuerschner

AliceJane

Post by AliceJane »

Can I take Chapter 12?

AliceJane
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

AliceJane wrote: August 15th, 2018, 9:11 am Can I take Chapter 12?

AliceJane
Thank you for claiming
SoraClaine

Post by SoraClaine »

Hey :) i would like to claim on sec. 15 & 16.
is it still open :)