COMPLETE! A Vanished Hand by Sarah Doudney - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
schrm

Post by schrm »

neecheelok70 wrote: July 23rd, 2018, 4:49 pm Chapter 3:

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/vanishedhand_03_doudney_128kb.mp3 12.33 KB

13:09

Jim :)

hi jim,

thank you for your fast delivery :-)

pl 03 is ok!

that said, i heard the noise, this time. checker metered 34 db noise with chapter 4, where i didnt hear it - and 35 db with chapter 3. also, you have to zoom in in audacity into microscopic areas of the track to see it.
so, the difference was rather small, seems to be. i made a round of noise reduction to prooflisten it, though - and then (at least, i thought) it was similar to your chapter 4 recording. checker metered 24 db noise in this altered file..
odd, but another hint that i was wrong.

anyways, thank you for your will to finish this project and im looking forward to hearing your next contribution!
:clap:

cheers,
cheers
wolfi
reader/12275
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wow! Huge huge thanks.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
schrm

Post by schrm »

hi,

pl 05 and 06 are ok!

it is really fascinating to hear absolutely strict wordwise, jim.
i think, in all your recordings were maybe 3 stumbles and, really, no other flaw..
and so fast contributed..
my respect and compliments!

and..
:clap:
this book is completed!

thank you stav for all your work and guidance!

cheers,
cheers
wolfi
reader/12275
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Thank you for all your help! Jim :D
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Not many things in librivox surprise me. I usualy know the process and all. But this project did. It surprised me how popular this book, by an unknown author, became. I thought I would be the only one who likes it. This was delightful. Huge compliments and thanks for everybody, aspeshaly SCHRM. It was fasonating to work with you all.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Not many things in librivox surprise me. I usualy know the process and all. But this project did. It surprised me how popular this book, by an unknown author, became. I thought I would be the only one who likes it. This was delightful. Huge compliments and thanks for everybody, aspeshaly SCHRM. It was fasonating to work with you all.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Well done, everybody! :clap:
We are in the catalogue: https://librivox.org/a-vanished-hand-by-sarah-doudney/ !!!