[COMPLETE] Adelgitha; or, The Fruits of a Single Error by Matthew Lewis-kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Kitty wrote: December 4th, 2018, 2:02 am
WiltedScribe wrote: December 3rd, 2018, 3:01 pmThe lengths are also very manageable for Sonia. I think she can PL them all tomorrow (fingers crossed).
haha, no pressure...but yes, I'll do the best I can

Act 2 is already PL ok. The whole cast sounds great together. Maybe Larry's voice could have been raised a tiny bit compared to the rest, but still, no need to change it, that would be too much work now. He is still perfectly clear to understand.

For Act 3 is have one small note:

> at 8:25: (p. 24) "Adelgitha, hastily and with great emotion" – since the stage direction are at the beginning we need to insert “Adelgitha” as well (we have one sample at 9:12 which can be copy/pasted)

I noticed in this act, that Leanne’s voice sounds a bit darker again than in the previous act. Probably because of the wrong sample rate she had her file in. :( Luckily it's not as dark as was that one time in Molière, so I don't think we need to work on pitch change. It can be left like that. Also it seems only to be in some places, in others she sounds totally normal.

Acts 4 and 5 will come later in the day

Sonia
Corrected Act 3 uploaded. Now 23:27

Thanks, Todd
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: December 4th, 2018, 5:22 amCorrected Act 3 uploaded. Now 23:27
yay excellent and PL ok now.

That means it can get archived !!! Thanks, Todd, for the great editing job, and I also noticed you put the cast-list in the project screen for me. Thanks. :9:

So I guess I only need to validate the project. Will try to get it done soon and post the link back here when done.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

now this time it went fast !!!!

Thank you, Tomas, for this great find :thumbs:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project: https://librivox.org/adelgitha-or-the-fruits-of-a-single-error-by-matthew-lewis/

And we can move over to Completed Projects :clap:

Sonia
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Hooray!

Thanks, Todd
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Yay! I look forward to hearing this one. :D