COMPLETE [fairy tales] The Golden Spears by Edmund Leamy - ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
nanbear
Posts: 20
Joined: May 19th, 2018, 3:38 am

Post by nanbear » June 14th, 2018, 11:50 am

HZFerr wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 3:54 pm
sect 0 Preface
PL note: You are missing part of the recording.
You only have up to,
Track Length 2:11
Thanks for letting me know, Helen!

I have uploaded the recording again here:
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/goldenspears_00_leamy_128kb.mp3
Duration: 4:28

RonBroachVoiceOver
Posts: 22
Joined: February 13th, 2018, 6:09 pm

Post by RonBroachVoiceOver » June 15th, 2018, 3:55 pm

question - I see in the magic window that it says to see PL notes for section 03 - but I so see any comments addressing section 3. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

HZFerr
Posts: 3135
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm

Post by HZFerr » June 15th, 2018, 4:01 pm

sect 3 The Enchanted Cave
PL notes: Tech issues
Your volume of 93.3 db is slightly high, it falls outside of the target range (86–92 dB).  
The sampling rate should be 44.1 kHz (44,100 Hz).

Sorry for the delay between posting the MW and this thread, (my tech knowledge is limited)
I was using checker to better explain what you need to do to fix these tech issues.
Each issue has a "help" feature.

The reading part is fine.  
Helen
"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie
POW/MIA we will remember them.

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 39262
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » June 15th, 2018, 11:35 pm

Thank you all :thumbs:

This article also helps https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=Audacity_1-2-3 :thumbs:
Carolin

Let me know if you are looking for a book suggestion for your next solo project!

RonBroachVoiceOver
Posts: 22
Joined: February 13th, 2018, 6:09 pm

Post by RonBroachVoiceOver » June 16th, 2018, 4:28 am

HZFerr wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 4:01 pm
sect 3 The Enchanted Cave
PL notes: Tech issues
Your volume of 93.3 db is slightly high, it falls outside of the target range (86–92 dB).  
The sampling rate should be 44.1 kHz (44,100 Hz).

Sorry for the delay between posting the MW and this thread, (my tech knowledge is limited)
I was using checker to better explain what you need to do to fix these tech issues.
Each issue has a "help" feature.

The reading part is fine.  
No worries, I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something. I'll have this fixed shortly.

RonBroachVoiceOver
Posts: 22
Joined: February 13th, 2018, 6:09 pm

Post by RonBroachVoiceOver » June 16th, 2018, 5:32 am

RonBroachVoiceOver wrote:
June 16th, 2018, 4:28 am
HZFerr wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 4:01 pm
sect 3 The Enchanted Cave
PL notes: Tech issues
Your volume of 93.3 db is slightly high, it falls outside of the target range (86–92 dB).  
The sampling rate should be 44.1 kHz (44,100 Hz).

Sorry for the delay between posting the MW and this thread, (my tech knowledge is limited)
I was using checker to better explain what you need to do to fix these tech issues.
Each issue has a "help" feature.

The reading part is fine.  
No worries, I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something. I'll have this fixed shortly.
Well, I thought I had it fixed... the Checker thinks I have it fixed. However when I try to upload the file, the uploader gives an error that says, "The filetype you are attempting to upload is not allowed." See Picture.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w46fpjdzm533otq/Capture2.JPG?dl=0

I'm not sure what to do - it plays fine on my computer, the checker thinks it's ok, why wouldn't the uploader accept it?

RonBroachVoiceOver
Posts: 22
Joined: February 13th, 2018, 6:09 pm

Post by RonBroachVoiceOver » June 16th, 2018, 7:24 am

OK, I'm not sure what the difference is but this time it worked.

Here is the link to the newly uploaded file.

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/goldenspears_03_leamy_128kb.mp3

Section 03 - Ron Broach - time 32:35

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 39262
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » June 17th, 2018, 12:09 am

Thank you :D
Carolin

Let me know if you are looking for a book suggestion for your next solo project!

HZFerr
Posts: 3135
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm

Post by HZFerr » June 17th, 2018, 12:59 pm

sect 3 The Enchanted Cave
Spot PL OK :thumbs:

Everything is fine now, great job. :clap:
Helen
"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie
POW/MIA we will remember them.

HZFerr
Posts: 3135
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm

Post by HZFerr » June 17th, 2018, 2:50 pm

sect 0 Preface
Spot PL OK :thumbs:
Helen
"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie
POW/MIA we will remember them.

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 39262
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » June 17th, 2018, 11:06 pm

Thank you :D
Carolin

Let me know if you are looking for a book suggestion for your next solo project!

nanbear
Posts: 20
Joined: May 19th, 2018, 3:38 am

Post by nanbear » June 18th, 2018, 5:25 am

HZFerr wrote:
June 17th, 2018, 2:50 pm
sect 0 Preface
Spot PL OK :thumbs:
Thanks, Helen!

josephjones
Posts: 22
Joined: January 1st, 2018, 4:19 pm

Post by josephjones » June 21st, 2018, 3:28 pm


josephjones
Posts: 22
Joined: January 1st, 2018, 4:19 pm

Post by josephjones » June 21st, 2018, 3:30 pm

Whoops, forgot the time. Let's try this again. 25:8

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/goldenspears_04_leamy_128kb.mp3

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 39262
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » June 22nd, 2018, 1:04 am

Thank you :thumbs:
Carolin

Let me know if you are looking for a book suggestion for your next solo project!

Post Reply