[COMPLETE] The Mysteries of Marseilles by Emile Zola-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

All done and all PL OK!
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

And just to add now that I'm back on my computer - it was all very Shakespearean: in the end everybody dies! :roll:
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

It's about "turning into pumpkin" time , so I'm off to bed , but will start cataloguing in the morning

Anne
MamaGeek

Post by MamaGeek »

Yes Beth...not my favourite ending either. Thanks again for your wonderful DPLing and your comments. Like I said I will probably do another Zola book eventually. I'd love to do Germinal but it's been done a few times and I am trying hard to record books not yet in the catalogue. So if/when you find one that you think we'd both enjoy let me know.

Take care.

And THANK YOU for being MC again Anne. I appreciate your usual quick response...hope you beat the pumpkin!!!! :)
Celine
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Congratulations on the new addition to the catalogue. Thanks to you both for a perfect set of files.

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project: https://librivox.org/the-mysteries-of-marseilles-by-emile-zola/

:clap: :thumbs: :clap: :thumbs: :clap:

Anne
MamaGeek

Post by MamaGeek »

Thank you Anne.

Take care...until next time. :D
Celine
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Well done Celine! Fantastic read of difficult text - and I loved the French pronunciations of everything!
MamaGeek

Post by MamaGeek »

Thank you sooooo much for the compliment. It's truly nice of you to say so.

As you no doubt realize I love the challenge and have to admit I enjoy working with Librivox more than any other non-profit organization I've worked with. :)

You are all so pleasant, encouraging and professional. :):)
Celine