COMPLETE[PLAY] The Dream by Joanna Baillie - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: May 28th, 2018, 8:21 am Here is Monk Benedict:
awww such a genuinely good man, this monk. :9: I love the soft tones you give him at the appropriate places, so full of feeling and caring. Beautifully played out, Todd. Also, no errors or missing lines at all. Full marks and PL ok.

Thanks !

Sonia
catharmaiden

Post by catharmaiden »

catharmaiden

Post by catharmaiden »

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

thank you, Sandra, as always, these are both PL ok and excelently narrated with appropriate emphasis and feeling. A pleasure to listen to :9:

Sonia
catharmaiden

Post by catharmaiden »

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

catharmaiden wrote: June 3rd, 2018, 2:37 pm and here is the first act:
and also the first act is perfectly PL ok. Although I lost the thread a bit with all the character names in the dramatis personae :lol: I think Chuck needs to rearrange them a bit later on. But they're all in, as far as I can see.

Thanks, Sandra ! :9:

Sonia
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

Kitty wrote: June 4th, 2018, 2:22 am
catharmaiden wrote: June 3rd, 2018, 2:37 pm and here is the first act:
and also the first act is perfectly PL ok. Although I lost the thread a bit with all the character names in the dramatis personae :lol: I think Chuck needs to rearrange them a bit later on. But they're all in, as far as I can see.

Thanks, Sandra ! :9:

Sonia
Haha. No worries. I can always fiddle around with this in post (and thankfully, since so many people are doubling up, it'll be a little less ungainly in the final edit).

And thanks Sandra. These all sound fantastic. :-)
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

PROJECTS
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
benderca

Post by benderca »

I finished recording Paul, Acts 1 & 2 -- just need to finish editing. One question: I can't seem to find any lines for Paul or Omnes in Act 3. He seems to be in several scenes, but doesn't have any lines. Am I overlooking something?

Thanks!
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

benderca wrote: June 7th, 2018, 8:57 am I finished recording Paul, Acts 1 & 2 -- just need to finish editing. One question: I can't seem to find any lines for Paul or Omnes in Act 3. He seems to be in several scenes, but doesn't have any lines. Am I overlooking something?

Thanks!
That could very well be the case. I'll double check to make sure, but for now I'll go ahead and delete the section for Paul's Act III lines.
PROJECTS
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

benderca wrote: June 8th, 2018, 4:28 pm Here's Paul, Act 1:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/dream_paul_1_128kb.mp3
wonderful job, TJ !!! I love the sort of raspy voice the brother has (I hope it doesn't mean you have a scratchy throat :? ) But it's a great effect. And the trepidation when he recounts his visions is really well acted out. :thumbs:

Only one missing line need to be inserted:

> at about 1:12: missing line (p. 107): (calling to those without): "Ho there ! What is the matter ?"

thanks !

Sonia
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

Sonia,
Sections 08; old woman peasant & 18; executioner are what I would like to claim in this play.
April
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

adr6090 wrote: June 14th, 2018, 10:34 am Sections 08; old woman peasant & 18; executioner are what I would like to claim in this play.
so cool ! I am looking forward to hearing you as executioner :shock: You do mean the Second Executioner, right ? I'll sign you up for both roles, since they are in different acts. Thanks, April

Sonia