COMPLETE[PLAY]The Love-Tiff by Moliere - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: May 19th, 2018, 10:21 amI made the fixes to Act 4. I had planned on moving the laugh but somehow forgot....
yep, this is a great effect :thumbs:

Act 4 PL ok now.
If you are desperate, Act 5 is complete and ready for PL except for the missing line at 13:02.
ah great, so you have it all massaged into shape already ? Ok then I will PL now and as soon as the last line comes in, I only need to Spot PL. :9: I'm on it !

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ok Act 5 is a worthy ending to the rest of the play. I have just checked it all, and bar this one line (I could still kick myself for missing it), it would be PL ok.

Everybody was wonderfully cast in their respective roles. :9: :thumbs: :clap:

Sonia
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

The missing line has been PM’d and I should be able to add it in later this week. And then this will be ready for the catalog.

Thanks, Todd
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Perfect acting and perfect insertion for the missing line. Well worth the wait.

Act 5 PL ok. Carry it away, Todd !!! :9: Yet another wonderful Molière in our catalogue.

Sonia
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

This project is complete. All audio files may be found in our catalog at https://librivox.org/the-love-tiff-by-moliere/

Thank you one and all. I won't be posting a new play for a while until my move is done, but there are plenty still underway.

Thanks, Todd
benderca

Post by benderca »

ToddHW wrote: June 13th, 2018, 7:08 am This project is complete. All audio files may be found in our catalog at https://librivox.org/the-love-tiff-by-moliere/

Thank you one and all. I won't be posting a new play for a while until my move is done, but there are plenty still underway.

Thanks, Todd
Thanks, Todd and Sonia! I can't wait to listen to this one the whole way through. Congrats to all! :clap: :clap: :clap:
ToddHW wrote: June 13th, 2018, 7:08 am I won't be posting a new play for a while until my move is done, but there are plenty still underway.
It'll give me a chance to catch up... :D