[Complete] Woodcraft Boys at Sunset Island by May Folwell Hoisington and Lillian Elizabeth Roy - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
JayKitty76
Posts: 1439
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » September 5th, 2018, 2:33 pm

Hi Amit,
First off, you have read very well in chapter 12. Just one PL note:
~14:34 you missed the word 'white'.
Other than that everything is excellent. Thank you for your upload.

amitsharma
Posts: 118
Joined: August 19th, 2018, 6:54 am
Location: Bhopal, India

Post by amitsharma » September 5th, 2018, 11:07 pm

Wow, thanks JayKitty, to be honest I was expecting a lot more corrections... :D

File is re-uploaded after the correction. :thumbs:

Amit
Amit Sharma, CC

"You can call me crazy, but you're just jealous that the voices don't talk to you."

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17747
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 6th, 2018, 4:55 am

amitsharma wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 11:07 pm
Wow, thanks JayKitty, to be honest I was expecting a lot more corrections... :D

File is re-uploaded after the correction. :thumbs:

Amit
Thank you

amitsharma
Posts: 118
Joined: August 19th, 2018, 6:54 am
Location: Bhopal, India

Post by amitsharma » September 7th, 2018, 9:14 am

Hi,

Here is chapter 13 ready for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/sunsetisland_13_hoisington_128kb.mp3

Running time: 25:15

warm regards,

Amit
Amit Sharma, CC

"You can call me crazy, but you're just jealous that the voices don't talk to you."

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17747
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 7th, 2018, 9:42 am

amitsharma wrote:
September 7th, 2018, 9:14 am
Hi,

Here is chapter 13 ready for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/sunsetisland_13_hoisington_128kb.mp3

Running time: 25:15

warm regards,

Amit
Thank you

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17747
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 7th, 2018, 9:44 am

amitsharma wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 11:07 pm
Wow, thanks JayKitty, to be honest I was expecting a lot more corrections... :D

File is re-uploaded after the correction. :thumbs:

Amit
Amit, could you please re-upload the corrected chapter 12? Something went wrong with the upload and it did not arrive in my folder.
Thank you.
Lynne

amitsharma
Posts: 118
Joined: August 19th, 2018, 6:54 am
Location: Bhopal, India

Post by amitsharma » September 7th, 2018, 11:22 am

Hi Lynne,

Chapter 12 is re-uploaded. Here is the link in case there are any issues.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/sunsetisland_12_hoisington_128kb.mp3

ciao,

Amit
Amit Sharma, CC

"You can call me crazy, but you're just jealous that the voices don't talk to you."

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17747
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 7th, 2018, 11:46 am

amitsharma wrote:
September 7th, 2018, 11:22 am
Hi Lynne,

Chapter 12 is re-uploaded. Here is the link in case there are any issues.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/sunsetisland_12_hoisington_128kb.mp3

ciao,

Amit
Thanks

amitsharma
Posts: 118
Joined: August 19th, 2018, 6:54 am
Location: Bhopal, India

Post by amitsharma » September 8th, 2018, 2:33 am

Hi,

Here is chapter 14 ready for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/sunsetisland_14_hoisington_128kb.mp3

Running time: 21:52

warm regards,

Amit
Amit Sharma, CC

"You can call me crazy, but you're just jealous that the voices don't talk to you."

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17747
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 8th, 2018, 10:21 am

amitsharma wrote:
September 8th, 2018, 2:33 am
Hi,

Here is chapter 14 ready for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/sunsetisland_14_hoisington_128kb.mp3

Running time: 21:52

warm regards,

Amit
Thank you

clarksonr
Posts: 41
Joined: November 26th, 2017, 2:05 pm
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Contact:

Post by clarksonr » September 10th, 2018, 7:13 am

I can do Section 5 Winning the Degree of Shingebis.
Thanks, Roman
Pseudonym: Roman Noble
Website: https://romannoble.com

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17747
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 10th, 2018, 7:50 am

clarksonr wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 7:13 am
I can do Section 5 Winning the Degree of Shingebis.
Thank you for claiming.

JayKitty76
Posts: 1439
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » September 10th, 2018, 2:55 pm

Amit,
Great job reading- Chapter 12 is PL OK.

JayKitty76
Posts: 1439
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » September 11th, 2018, 2:30 pm

Amit,
Chapter 13 is PL OK- I'll put it in the MW.

ellies
Posts: 684
Joined: April 13th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Location: UK

Post by ellies » September 12th, 2018, 9:40 am

Hi, here is chapter 6 ready for PL!

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/idyllica_18_herrick_128kb.mp3 26:11

thanks

ellies
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Ellies
Happy to claim orphaned sections.

Post Reply