[COMPLETE]Principles of Geology, by Charles Lyell-icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17807
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » March 10th, 2018, 9:12 pm

Great! And as a reward, here's section 93 (21:38) :P

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/principlesofgeology_093_lyell_128kb.mp3


Psst: You've missed a claim just above. :wink:
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23517
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » March 10th, 2018, 9:17 pm

dlynne wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 8:32 pm
Hello there! Could I get chapter 2 please? Sections 2 and 3.

Thanks so much! :clap:

Sections 2 and 3 are yours! Thanks Dusty!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23517
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » March 10th, 2018, 9:18 pm

Availle wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 9:12 pm
Great! And as a reward, here's section 93 (21:38) :P

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/principlesofgeology_093_lyell_128kb.mp3


Psst: You've missed a claim just above. :wink:

Man, this is what happens when I am tired! Thanks Ava!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

dlynne
Posts: 9
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 12:36 pm

Post by dlynne » March 10th, 2018, 9:51 pm

icequeen wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 9:17 pm
dlynne wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 8:32 pm
Hello there! Could I get chapter 2 please? Sections 2 and 3.

Thanks so much! :clap:

Sections 2 and 3 are yours! Thanks Dusty!
Yay! Thank you!
Best Regards,
Dusty B

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23517
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » March 11th, 2018, 9:04 pm

Section 93 is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

dlynne
Posts: 9
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 12:36 pm

Post by dlynne » March 12th, 2018, 3:37 pm

Hi. How do you want me to handle footnotes? Many are in latin. Do you want me to read all of them or ...??? Thanks!
Best Regards,
Dusty B

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23517
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » March 12th, 2018, 5:30 pm

dlynne wrote:
March 12th, 2018, 3:37 pm
Hi. How do you want me to handle footnotes? Many are in latin. Do you want me to read all of them or ...??? Thanks!

You don't need to read the footnotes, I think that would be too much for what we are doing. Thank you for asking!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

dlynne
Posts: 9
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 12:36 pm

Post by dlynne » March 12th, 2018, 7:34 pm

icequeen wrote:
March 12th, 2018, 5:30 pm
dlynne wrote:
March 12th, 2018, 3:37 pm
Hi. How do you want me to handle footnotes? Many are in latin. Do you want me to read all of them or ...??? Thanks!

You don't need to read the footnotes, I think that would be too much for what we are doing. Thank you for asking!
Okey doke! 😊
Best Regards,
Dusty B

realisticspeakers
Posts: 1269
Joined: December 6th, 2010, 5:15 pm

Post by realisticspeakers » March 17th, 2018, 9:01 pm

Truth exists for the wise, Beauty for a feeling heart: They belong to each other. - Beethoven
Disclaimer:
"Kind reader, if this our performance doth in aught fall short of promise, blame not our good intent, but our unperfect wit."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23517
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » March 18th, 2018, 6:18 pm


Calcareous indeed! Thank you!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

silverquill
Posts: 13344
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » March 19th, 2018, 6:44 am

~Larry

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23517
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » March 19th, 2018, 10:33 am


Thanks Larry!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23517
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » March 20th, 2018, 8:57 pm

Section 025 is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23517
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » March 20th, 2018, 9:01 pm

Section 000 is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

deongines
Posts: 1531
Joined: November 2nd, 2012, 4:14 pm
Location: Salt Lake City UT

Post by deongines » March 22nd, 2018, 8:37 am

Can I claim sections 4-8 (Chapter 3)? Thanks, Deon
Ten people, ten colors.

Post Reply