[COMPLETE]SOLO [PORTUGUESE] O Mulato, by Aluísio Azevedo - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

brianna wrote: March 29th, 2018, 5:38 am Any other chapter you want me to help?
I have finished most of them now. But if you have time and would like to listen to the long Chapter 3 once again, that would be great :9: I note you down for it. There were a few PL notes, but Adrianna deleted many pauses and loud breaths after my initial check, so the chapter needs to be checked all again once more. And I am quite happy if I don't have to do it once again. :?

Thank you

Sonia
brianna

Post by brianna »

Kitty wrote: March 29th, 2018, 5:44 am
brianna wrote: March 29th, 2018, 5:38 am Any other chapter you want me to help?
I have finished most of them now. But if you have time and would like to listen to the long Chapter 3 once again, that would be great :9: I note you down for it. There were a few PL notes, but Adrianna deleted many pauses and loud breaths after my initial check, so the chapter needs to be checked all again once more. And I am quite happy if I don't have to do it once again. :?

Thank you

Sonia
sure thing! glad to help.br5s
Men work together,whether they work together or apart. (R.Frost)
brianna

Post by brianna »

Sonia,

chapter 3 PL OK.

A blessed Easter for you all and for all the people that brighten your life!

Brianna
Men work together,whether they work together or apart. (R.Frost)
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

brianna wrote: March 30th, 2018, 5:22 am chapter 3 PL OK.
A blessed Easter for you all and for all the people that brighten your life!
thank you Brianna !!! :9: this helped me a lot.

A very happy Easter to you as well.

So, we are very close to wrapping up here. We still need:

> one PL feedback for Chapter 6 from Mayah
> 7 Chapters corrected and re-uploaded by Adriana, which I still need to Spot PL

Sonia
Mayah92

Post by Mayah92 »

Hi Kitty,

I am going to try to PL the chapter 6 tonight.

Bye
Let's give Peace a chance. :wink:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Mayah92 wrote: March 30th, 2018, 1:50 pm I am going to try to PL the chapter 6 tonight.
thank you Mayah, good luck and hopefully there are no errors :)

Sonia
Mayah92

Post by Mayah92 »

Hello Sonia,

Very pleasant listening! Chapter 6 is PL OK! Saciotto reads very well and I found no difficulties at all. Glad to help you; have a nice week-end!
:thumbs: :D
Let's give Peace a chance. :wink:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Mayah92 wrote: March 30th, 2018, 2:35 pm Very pleasant listening! Chapter 6 is PL OK! Saciotto reads very well and I found no difficulties at all. Glad to help you; have a nice week-end!
:thumbs: :D
how wonderful, Mayah, thank you so much for helping here

However, I ran all the sections through the Checker, and this one is a little bit under our minimum. (only 85.6 db). Adriana, could you just amplify it by 4 dB and then I can mark it ok ?

This is so great, all the sections have been listened to with the precious help of Mayah and Brianna (and also Larissa, who checked one chapter). Now, Adriana, the ball is in your camp. As soon as you reupload the corrected versions for the outstanding 8 chapters (see MW), I can Spot PL them and then we are ready to archive. :9:

Sonia
sacciotto

Post by sacciotto »

Jeeeeessss!!! Hello, my dear People!!!!😍 Sonia, Mayah, Brianna, Larissa, you cannot figure out how happy I am after reading all your messages!!!! ❤ In fact, I feel like apologizing for being a bit absent. You mightn't know, but thee is a reason: I have been struggling with the volume issue, even Cormac has tried to help me downloading the Replay Gain stuff. Buuuuut....😭😭😭 No success...☹ And then I let my mind take a little rest while I searched for my dubbing courses. Well, this week I promise I'll be back. Thanks for the praises, and thank you all for the hard job! You rock!

Accept my warm hug full of affection,

Sacciotto🐦🌅
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ah good to hear back from you Adriana
I have been struggling with the volume issue, even Cormac has tried to help me downloading the Replay Gain stuff. Buuuuut....😭😭😭 No success...☹
oh, what was the problem ? You were unable to download ?

But to correct the volume in your outstanding chapters, you don't need Replay Gain right now, because we already told you by how much you need to amplify. This can simply be done in Audacity.

If you still have trouble, please tell me exactly what you did, so I can try to find the error in your procedure.

see you soon

Sonia
sacciotto

Post by sacciotto »

Kitty wrote: April 2nd, 2018, 12:54 am ah good to hear back from you Adriana
Thank you, Sonia! I've been in a rush, indeed. Well, but since you've said I had the ball in my camp, I thought I better run. :lol: As soon as I got back home from my work, I sat in my chair (even being quite tired) and promised to myself I wouldn't leave before finishing the whole history, literally. And so I did.
Do I need to tell you I can't wait to start something new? :lol: May be a project in a group, too! Why not?

Regarding the downloading issue, I'll tell you in the following opportunity, ok?! Let's just see the closing of this project firstly, since, as you smartly reminded me, we don't need Replay Gain for now.

Brazilian girls, dear fellows, a vocês que têm cumprido um papel tão importante e digno aqui, meu muito obrigada! De tijolinho em tijolinho, construimos nossos doces castelinhos de sonhos.

Forte abraço a todas, and a special hug to our great assistant Sonia, who pushes us all ahead!

Have a nice end o night, :9:

Sacciotto
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

excellent, Adriana, we are making good progress here:

Chapters 2, 8 and 12 are Spot PL ok.

Chapters 6, 9, 10 and 11 all have the correct volume now and are also PL ok.

I only have one new PL note for Chapter 17:

> at 40:15: you cut out "Fim do capitulo 17" while inserting "Fim de O mulato de Aluísio Azevedo". In the last chapter you need BOTH endings. Sorry, maybe I was unclear in my previous PL note.

But that is all, once this one line is back in, the project will be ready to get archived. Maybe I can still do that today, as soon as you reupload. :)
Do I need to tell you I can't wait to start something new? :lol: May be a project in a group, too! Why not?
well I did dig out another orphaned project in Portuguese, maybe you haven't seen it yet. viewtopic.php?f=60&t=57971 Lots of chapters still up for grabs. Would be cool if you could all help out there again, since the last project went so fast. :9:

Thanks !

Sonia
sacciotto

Post by sacciotto »

Soniaaaa!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: What a wonderful start of a day!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Gloria Gloria Aleluia!!! We really rock!!! :D

Chapter 17 has its final closing added, and we can look at new horizons already... I had good fun recording that solo, and certainly there will be many others, with short ones in between, if God allows me to!

Wish you a brilliant Tuesday! :9:

Hugs,

Adriana
sacciotto

Post by sacciotto »

Once more, thank you, Brazilian girls!!!!! :D Maravilhoso dia a todas vocês!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Perfectly PL ok now, Adriana. :clap:

And that means, your job is done here and I can do the rest: the archiving. This will take a bit of time, and I will post the final link here when it's all done. Stay tuned !

Sonia