COMPLETE[PLAYS]One Act Play Collection 011-thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

Kitty wrote: September 2nd, 2018, 1:19 am
ShiNeko wrote: September 2nd, 2018, 12:38 am Section 9 Narrator PL OK!
thank you, Nastya. That means both your plays are ready for you to edit :9:
Yeah, I will do it soon. :)
~Anastasiia
Multilingual Monthly Poem like Weekly Poetry but for all languages🗺
Сборник рассказов Л. Андреева
"Кобзар" Шевченко several short roles: "Гайдамаки", "Великий льох" 🎭
wordwork2

Post by wordwork2 »

Hello!

Here is the link to my recording of section 39 (Liddy in The Far Away Princess):

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/thefarawayprincess_liddy_saudermann.mp3 (1:37)

WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

wordwork2 wrote: September 2nd, 2018, 1:26 pm Hello!

Here is the link to my recording of section 39 (Liddy in The Far Away Princess):

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/thefarawayprincess_liddy_saudermann.mp3 (1:37)

Thank you so much for the quick turnaround! All lines are here and wonderfully acted out, so I can mark this PL OK! :)
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote: September 2nd, 2018, 1:45 pm
wordwork2 wrote: September 2nd, 2018, 1:26 pm Hello!

Thank you so much for the quick turnaround! All lines are here and wonderfully acted out, so I can mark this PL OK! :)
thank you both, MW updated :)

Sonia
Dr1v3r

Post by Dr1v3r »

Can I claim Section 56 Coachman?
:)
Nathan
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Dr1v3r wrote: September 4th, 2018, 11:25 pm Can I claim Section 56 Coachman?
:)
welcome to the drama club :) I see you already passed your one-minute-test so you are ready to roll. I can reserve the Coachman for you, but to officially open your reader page and sign you up, I need to know by what reader name you want to go. It can be your forum name ore real name or pseudonym, just let me know.

As this is the first section ever you are doing in the drama forum, here are a few special rules for this kind of project:

1) no need to speak a librivox intro or outro, this is done by the narrator. You only have to say your voice credit, in this case "Coachman, read by [your reader name]"

2) if it's just a short role that appears on one or two pages, there is usually no need to read the entire play (but you can of course). But it's always good to read up at least a few sentences around your role, to get a feeling what the scene is and how you have to respond to your dialogue partners. The more dramatic outgoing, the better of course. :)

3) after each of your "chunks", please leave 2 or 3 seconds of silence. Even if there is a stage direction inside your sentence, for example: "Good morning [opens door] please come in." Then you would record "Good morning" - leave 2 seconds of silence - "Please come in". We need these pauses in between, so the editor has an easier job cutting out your speeches and pasting them in a masterfile.

I think that is all, most importantly: have fun !

I reserve the role for you, but you'll get officially signed up when you tell me your reader name :)

Sonia
unclejoe

Post by unclejoe »

Hi,
If not taken already, I'll do the
56 2nd Waiter Open

in A Day Well Spent by Oxenford. I see only one line. Let me know if I am wrong. thanks!
aloha
joe t.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

unclejoe wrote: September 6th, 2018, 8:20 pm If not taken already, I'll do the
56 2nd Waiter Open
in A Day Well Spent by Oxenford. I see only one line. Let me know if I am wrong. thanks!
hi Joe, thank you for the claim, I'll sign you up. I haven't had the time to browse through the play yet, but I think it was mentioned that the waiter had a very minor role. So one line sounds about correct LOL Anyway, if anything is missing, your PLer for this play will note it down (so stick around ;) )

Sonia
unclejoe

Post by unclejoe »

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

unclejoe wrote: September 8th, 2018, 3:25 am Here ya go. Thanks!
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/adaywellspent_2ndwaiter_oxenford.mp3 10:00
thank you, Joe, MW updated.

Sonia
benderca

Post by benderca »

And here's the countess of Escarbagnas. Such a lovely lady... :lol:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/countessofescarbagnas_countessofescarbagnas_moliere.mp3
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

benderca wrote: September 8th, 2018, 5:33 pm And here's the countess of Escarbagnas. Such a lovely lady... :lol:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/countessofescarbagnas_countessofescarbagnas_moliere.mp3
:shock: she has a lot to say ! Huge role. Thanks TJ, I will try to PL today still, but I have family lunch this afternoon, so all bets are off :lol:

Updating MW for the moment.

Sonia
benderca

Post by benderca »

Kitty wrote: September 9th, 2018, 2:05 am
benderca wrote: September 8th, 2018, 5:33 pm And here's the countess of Escarbagnas. Such a lovely lady... :lol:

:shock: she has a lot to say ! Huge role. Thanks TJ, I will try to PL today still, but I have family lunch this afternoon, so all bets are off :lol:

Updating MW for the moment.

Sonia
oh, ya. She's a talker. Completely full of herself. A person of "quality," you see... :wink:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

benderca wrote: September 9th, 2018, 5:40 amoh, ya. She's a talker. Completely full of herself. A person of "quality," you see... :wink:
hahaha, I just had a listen and she is completely deluded :lol: You play her brilliantly, TJ. You probably said the whole thing with your nose very high up in the air :mrgreen:

Oh and I have to complain about the verbal abuse I'm constantly receiving from you as Andrée. :evil:

What I found especially funny was the side remark about watching an opera called Psyche. Molière was making his own advertisement here. I bet you had to smirk when you said that.

Excellent job, no errors. PL ok.

Now we only need the full voice credit from Jasmin, but bar this, the whole play is ready to be assembled. YAY.

Thanks

Sonia
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Okay, I am on it. Should have it assembled in a few days.

Thanks, Todd