[Complete][Portuguese] Cartas de Inglaterra de Eça de Queirós - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

lianamilk wrote: May 11th, 2018, 4:18 am Final sections ready!
Lianna, good news (for all of us): both sections were perfectly read :thumbs: both PL ok. You did a wonderful job with your narration. And especially the second part was quite a long section already for a beginner. Absolutely great. :9:

Only one small point: be careful with the file-name. You added "mp3" into the name, but this should only be the extension for the file, not part of the name. But since you made no errors, you don't need to re-upload, I'll change the name later on in my folder. :)

This means, the project can now get archived. I'll do it this evening and post the link here, once it's uploaded.

A big thanks to all the participants (our Brazilian troupe :mrgreen: ) : Maya, Adrianna, Brianna, Giovani and Liana. You were a great team and this project sounds really good. And we finished it in exactly 3 months, which is great timing.

Now see you all in Canaa, hopefully.

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
lianamilk

Post by lianamilk »

Hi Sonia, that's great news!

If you hear of any more projects in portuguese, I am your girl!
Of course, after Canaa, i'm gonna do more stuff in english as well. I'm not as confident, because of my accent, but recording is something I really like to do!

Liana
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

lianamilk wrote: May 11th, 2018, 7:17 am If you hear of any more projects in portuguese, I am your girl!
that's great ! Hey, there will be more projects if you guys are still interested. But let's maybe first finish Canaa.
Of course, after Canaa, i'm gonna do more stuff in english as well. I'm not as confident, because of my accent, but recording is something I really like to do!
I think as long as your reading is understandable, an accent can be quite endearing. :9: And it's a good way to learn to speak better.

And now folks:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/cartas-de-inglaterra-by-jose-maria-de-eca-de-queiros/

:D

I'll move this to Completed projects now.

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.