[Complete] Some Verses - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

I have edited it for you.

What you entered on the launch pad form gets added to the project page, and shows up on the first post. As BC, you can edit the first post (or you could before the latest update, and I think you still can), but it doesn't affect the project page. The MC can edit that, but he/she needs to know it needs to be done (especially if it's just tweaking a word or two, so isn't obvious).
The info in the first post is what is used to create the catalog page as seen by those of us going via the LV catalog.
The project page is what gets uploaded to Archive... so the general public, going to Archive not Librivox, will see.

I suppose the best way to think of it is as 2 separate projects: 1stpost/LV and project/Archive. The two start off the same, but as soon as an MC picks it up, they are independent.

I know... clear as mud. That's why MCs get paid the Big Bucks. Wait, we do? :hmm:
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

I see Pam has finished PLing, so I'll go and earn those big bucks....
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Well, that went quickly :D

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/some-verses-by-theodore-wratislaw/

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Newgatenovelist

Post by Newgatenovelist »

Thanks for the explanation. I think I get it. I'm sure if I stick around long enough eventually I'll know what I'm doing!

And Pam, thank you for PLing so carefully.
pnagami

Post by pnagami »

My pleasure!

Pam
"Quiet minds cannot be perplexed or frightened but go on in fortune or misfortune at their own private pace, like a clock during a thunderstorm."

Robert Louis Stevenson