[COMPLETE] DR - The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus, Baum - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
linny

Post by linny »

Thank you, Philip. That's wonderful news. :clap:

Thank you all for helping with this project. I think it went wonderfully. It's been a great group. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Don, thank you for suggesting the project.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

I'm impressed with how quickly this came together! At four and a half months, that must be something like a record, for a DR! Great job, everyone, and especially Linny, for coordinating such a successful project. I look forward to hearing it!
linny

Post by linny »

Devorah,
Thank you! This project was a close to 'picture perfect' as they come. Philip was an exceptionally fast PLer. Kristin volunteered for narration very early on and was fast in getting her sections completed. That gave me the chance to edit as we went along. We only had one orphan along the way. I'd say the most troublesome thing was I didn't get the color coding correct at the start and that made for some pickups which shouldn't have been needed. Everyone was patient though. I really couldn't have asked for a better team. :clap:
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project: https://librivox.org/the-life-and-adventures-of-santa-claus-version-3-by-l-frank-baum/

Congratulations on finishing this project, and so soon! I am most impressed :clap: :clap: Looking forward to listening! Please let me know if there is anything amiss.
Kathrine
linny

Post by linny »

Thank you!

When you have the time, there are two minor changes. No rush though.

Description: world where we decides his
Should be he

Also, it seems I forgot a break in the code before ‘Edited by’.
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Done :)
Kathrine
linny

Post by linny »

Thank you! :thumbs:
benderca

Post by benderca »

Whoooo hooo! Nice work, Everyone! Can’t wait to listen to it!
GilmoreDon

Post by GilmoreDon »

When I looked at the reader's names, I noticed that my name didn't have the hyperlink showing. 🤔 I hope I expressed the problem I saw correctly. This was on the androd app. I don't know what the desktop version is showing.
benderca

Post by benderca »

GilmoreDon wrote: June 21st, 2018, 9:17 pm When I looked at the reader's names, I noticed that my name didn't have the hyperlink showing. 🤔 I hope I expressed the problem I saw correctly. This was on the androd app. I don't know what the desktop version is showing.
On the desktop, it looks like there is a hyperlink, but clicking it doesn't link us to your reader page, Don. All the other links seem to be working fine.
linny

Post by linny »

This is my fault. I got the code wrong.

Ak the Master Woodsman <a href=https://librivox.org/reader/10253>Donald Gilmore</a><br/>

I forgot to put the " " around the address. It should be:

Ak the Master Woodsman <a href="https://librivox.org/reader/10253">Donald Gilmore</a><br />
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Fixed!
Kathrine
linny

Post by linny »

Thank you. Hopefully that’s the last of my mistakes...on this project anyway. ;)