[COMPLETE] King Lear by William Shakespeare - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Guys, the final act is PL ok. :9: I had an absolutely wonderful time listening to all of this.

And this means, King Lear is ready to be archived. I cannot promise that I can manage before Sunday though. But I'll try.

Thank you for the wonderful co-operation and all the constructive criticism, and the fun together. I'm already looking forward to next time. (but first a bit of a rest)

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote: March 21st, 2018, 4:35 pm Sonia, here is the cast list for the catalog page:
thank you for the cast list, I inserted it. You did not do any last-minute changes to the blurb in the first post, right ?

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Kitty wrote: March 22nd, 2018, 6:55 am You did not do any last-minute changes to the blurb in the first post, right ?
No, the blurb is the same one I wrote when I launched the project last month. And looking at it, I don't think it needs to be changed.
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Guys ! I did it :9: King Lear is uploaded onto archive:

This project is now complete!
All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/the-tragedy-of-king-lear-version-3-by-william-shakespeare/

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

YAY!!!! :clap: :clap: :9: :9: This is so exciting. One more Shakespeare in the books!

(One small thing I noticed, though: the "librivox" and "audiobooks" search terms on Archive appear twice... maybe because I included them when I launched the project and didn't know they were automated?)
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote: March 22nd, 2018, 2:41 pm (One small thing I noticed, though: the "librivox" and "audiobooks" search terms on Archive appear twice... maybe because I included them when I launched the project and didn't know they were automated?)
hmm I see what you mean...I'll ask around whether it's still changeable. Thanks

meanwhile I move this to Complete.

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Actually, I see that it happened to The Winter's Tale, too. I hadn't noticed it back then. Maybe it doesn't matter. It might give us more views. :lol:
Tomas Peter