[Complete][Port.] Contos de Eça de Queiros - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Mayah92

Post by Mayah92 »

Hi Sonia,

It's the same recording only I went from the very beginning till the end, seeing what was possible to edit (long pauses, silences,etc.).
It was tiresome but in the end, we have a shorter audio! Hopefully, I had the patience to do it but in future audios, I will pay attention to have 70 minutes length.
:thumbs:
Let's give Peace a chance. :wink:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Mayah92 wrote: February 12th, 2018, 2:56 pmIt's the same recording only I went from the very beginning till the end, seeing what was possible to edit (long pauses, silences,etc.).
It was tiresome but in the end, we have a shorter audio! Hopefully, I had the patience to do it but in future audios, I will pay attention to have 70 minutes length.
:thumbs:
this must have been awefully tiresome. I applaud your dedication. So I guess I can mark it PL ok. I hope you only cut out silences and not some sentences as well :? But I trust you did conscientious work.

Thank you so much, Mayah, Brianna and Adrianna ! You three made it happen that Carina's solo finally can get archived. :9:

It's a bit late here, so I will probably only archive it tomorrow. I need to concentrate and don't want to make any mistakes. But I'll message you, once it's done.

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Adriana, Brianna, Mayah, you really did it. :clap:

This project is now complete!
All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/contos-by-jose-maria-de-eca-de-queiros/

For Adriana, this is the very first project where she participated that is fully finished and uploaded to our official collection. I am sure she is very happy about that.

You can check your reader page now (https://librivox.org/reader/12249) and see that this project is completed. And in a few days you will also see a nice CD cover (where now there is a square with LV in it), which some of our talented covermakers will have created. :9:

Thank you so much you three.

I will move this project now to [Complete]

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
Mayah92

Post by Mayah92 »

Thanks to you Sonia,

For your encouragement and patience with our beginner's mistakes, it was valuable to have your guidance and opinion!
:D :9: :thumbs:
Let's give Peace a chance. :wink: