[Complete] The Great Pearl Secret by C.N. and A.M. Williamson - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

IndahJo wrote: June 24th, 2018, 11:52 pm Hi!
I'd like to volunteer for section 5.
Thank you for claiming.
CheeringMetroMolly

Post by CheeringMetroMolly »

Hello! I'm a newbie. I'd like to claim section 7.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

CheeringMetroMolly wrote: July 1st, 2018, 9:20 pm Hello! I'm a newbie. I'd like to claim section 7.

Hi and welcome to Librivox!
There are a few things to do before you get started.
You will need to complete a one minute test - this is to check your specs are up to Librivox standards, and if not, you'll be given hints on how to remedy that. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
Please post your test in the Listeners Wanted forum (see the dropdown at the bottom of the page) for the speediest response. Waiting for the OK may seem tedious, but can save time in the long run.
You will also need to be added to the catalog of readers. I will add you using your forum name, but if you prefer your real name or a pseudonym let me know. We can also link to a personal blog or website. If you click on your name in the Magic Window, you will see your own personal catalog page.
Be sure to read the first post - all the info you need is there, but if anything doesn't make sense, just ask. The wiki (see the top of the page) has bundles of info too.
Lynne
CheeringMetroMolly

Lynnet wrote: July 2nd, 2018, 10:16 am
CheeringMetroMolly wrote: July 1st, 2018, 9:20 pm Hello! I'm a newbie. I'd like to claim section 7.

Hi and welcome to Librivox!
There are a few things to do before you get started.
You will need to complete a one minute test - this is to check your specs are up to Librivox standards, and if not, you'll be given hints on how to remedy that. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
Please post your test in the Listeners Wanted forum (see the dropdown at the bottom of the page) for the speediest response. Waiting for the OK may seem tedious, but can save time in the long run.
You will also need to be added to the catalog of readers. I will add you using your forum name, but if you prefer your real name or a pseudonym let me know. We can also link to a personal blog or website. If you click on your name in the Magic Window, you will see your own personal catalog page.
Be sure to read the first post - all the info you need is there, but if anything doesn't make sense, just ask. The wiki (see the top of the page) has bundles of info too.
Lynne
Thank you! I'll be sure to check my configurations and get the test out shortly. I would like to be referred to as Richelle if that's okay.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

CheeringMetroMolly wrote: July 2nd, 2018, 10:47 am Thank you! I'll be sure to check my configurations and get the test out shortly. I would like to be referred to as Richelle if that's okay.
I have made the edit to your catalog entry.
CheeringMetroMolly

I submitted a thread for my one minute test. Here is the link if you would like to provide any feedback in case adjustments need to be made. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=70844
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

CheeringMetroMolly wrote: July 2nd, 2018, 9:24 pm
I submitted a thread for my one minute test. Here is the link if you would like to provide any feedback in case adjustments need to be made. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=70844
I have given you feedback in the test thread. You are good to go!
ellies

Post by ellies »

Hi, I do like the look of this book! Can I please claim chapter 6?
thanks
ellies
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Elaine Conway 2018
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

ellies wrote: July 5th, 2018, 7:20 am Hi, I do like the look of this book! Can I please claim chapter 6?
thanks
ellies
Thank you for claiming.
ellies

Post by ellies »

Lynnet wrote: July 5th, 2018, 8:27 am
ellies wrote: July 5th, 2018, 7:20 am Hi, I do like the look of this book! Can I please claim chapter 6?
thanks
ellies
Thank you for claiming.
my pleasure! Here it is (I used checker)

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/greatpearlsecret_06_williamson_126kb.mp3 11:41

best wishes
ellies
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Elaine Conway 2018
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

ellies wrote: July 6th, 2018, 8:37 am
Lynnet wrote: July 5th, 2018, 8:27 am
thanks
ellies
Thank you for claiming.
my pleasure! Here it is (I used checker)

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/greatpearlsecret_06_williamson_126kb.mp3 11:41

best wishes
ellies
Thank you
ellies

Post by ellies »

I would like to claim chapter 8 also!
thanks
ellies
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

ellies wrote: July 6th, 2018, 10:36 am I would like to claim chapter 8 also!
thanks
ellies
Absolutely!
HZFerr

Post by HZFerr »

sect 6
PL OK

Ellies, you did a great job! I'm glad I will be hearing more from you.
:clap:
Helen

POW/MIA, we will remember them.
5/4/66 (S.V.) Malone, Jimmy M.
Private U.S. Army, 1st Battalion, 503rd Infantry
rahulg1995

Post by rahulg1995 »

HZFerr wrote: May 18th, 2018, 3:52 pm sect 10 The House in a Crosstown Street
Spot PL notes:

The sampling rate should be 44.1 kHz (44,100 Hz).  *This has not been corrected from the last time.

Your volume decreased, it is now slightly low, 85.9 you need to increase it because it falls outside of the target range (86–92 dB).  
Hi HzFerr,

I have been away since the last month.
Please check this audio. It has been amplified and re-sampled.
I hope this works well.

Thanks, Rahul

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/greatpearlsecret_10_williamson_128kb.mp3