[complete] [Poetry] The Haunted Hour - mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
linny
Posts: 10792
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » September 10th, 2018, 1:47 pm

jenniferrd wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 1:44 pm
That pesky real life is getting in the way of my recording time! :lol: :lol:
I know! It's so annoying! :wink:

Thank you for your claim. Two months is just fine.

shevaunhodge
Posts: 14
Joined: August 25th, 2018, 8:17 am

Post by shevaunhodge » September 11th, 2018, 7:12 am

Hi my 1 minute test is ready to be sent to you.How do i do this? thanks shevaun

linny
Posts: 10792
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » September 11th, 2018, 7:16 am

It doesn't come to me. Please post it in Listener's Wanted. Someone will get back to you soon. viewforum.php?f=21

The instructions for uploading the file are found here: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=1-Minute_Test

gloryb
Posts: 231
Joined: November 3rd, 2015, 3:21 pm

Post by gloryb » September 11th, 2018, 5:26 pm

Hello again, May I claim Sections 9 and 10? Gloria

shevaunhodge
Posts: 14
Joined: August 25th, 2018, 8:17 am

Post by shevaunhodge » September 12th, 2018, 4:13 am

Hi, My minute recording is ready. How do i send this? and also I claimed 2. The night Atween the sancts an souls part 1. I cant see my name next to it like it was in black typing? Thanks shevaun

linny
Posts: 10792
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » September 12th, 2018, 4:37 am

shevaunhodge wrote:
September 12th, 2018, 4:13 am
Hi, My minute recording is ready. How do i send this? and also I claimed 2. The night Atween the sancts an souls part 1. I cant see my name next to it like it was in black typing? Thanks shevaun
linny wrote:
September 11th, 2018, 7:16 am
It doesn't come to me. Please post it in Listener's Wanted. Someone will get back to you soon. viewforum.php?f=21

The instructions for uploading the file are found here: https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=1-Minute_Test
Section is showed as assigned and there is a note that it is being held for you. Before I can enter your claim fully, I need to know what name you want listed in the catalog.

linny
Posts: 10792
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » September 12th, 2018, 4:38 am

gloryb wrote:
September 11th, 2018, 5:26 pm
Hello again, May I claim Sections 9 and 10? Gloria
Thank you for the claims. I’ll update the MW. :thumbs:

shevaunhodge
Posts: 14
Joined: August 25th, 2018, 8:17 am

Post by shevaunhodge » September 13th, 2018, 8:00 am

I would like to be referred to as Shevaun please. I tried to upload my 1 minute test and the uploader isn't downloading. I tried to upload it via google crome and then tried fire fox and it was too slow. Thanks shevaun

Nedge
Posts: 595
Joined: May 30th, 2018, 8:30 am
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
Contact:

Post by Nedge » September 13th, 2018, 10:23 am

May I claim Section 20?

Thank you,

Nan
Nan

"You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do." Anne Lamott

linny
Posts: 10792
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » September 14th, 2018, 4:17 pm

shevaunhodge wrote:
September 13th, 2018, 8:00 am
I would like to be referred to as Shevaun please. I tried to upload my 1 minute test and the uploader isn't downloading. I tried to upload it via google crome and then tried fire fox and it was too slow. Thanks shevaun
Slow happens. Don't give up. Try again. Sometimes I even start an upload and then go get a cup of tea while it does it's thing.

Here is your catalog page: https://librivox.org/reader/12777
Last edited by linny on September 14th, 2018, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

linny
Posts: 10792
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » September 14th, 2018, 4:17 pm

Nedge wrote:
September 13th, 2018, 10:23 am
May I claim Section 20?

Thank you,

Nan
Certainly! Thank you for claiming.

Nedge
Posts: 595
Joined: May 30th, 2018, 8:30 am
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
Contact:

Post by Nedge » September 16th, 2018, 2:29 pm

Nan

"You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do." Anne Lamott

linny
Posts: 10792
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » September 17th, 2018, 5:36 am

Nan,
You did a wonderful job, especially with Died Folk’s Ferry. Your accent work was great! Please be careful with movement while you are recording. You have been picking up a number of fabric ‘rub’ areas.

4:30 missing poem – page 178 - Keith of Ravelston by Sydney Dobell

Nedge
Posts: 595
Joined: May 30th, 2018, 8:30 am
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
Contact:

Post by Nedge » September 17th, 2018, 5:59 am

Hah! (chub rub. not really.) That missing poem? I recorded it twice, chose the one I liked better, and obviously deleted them BOTH! And I will be careful of the noise. I changed rooms, chairs, positions, everything. Thank you,

Nan
Nan

"You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do." Anne Lamott

NemoR
Posts: 2292
Joined: February 27th, 2017, 1:48 pm
Location: The Present

Post by NemoR » September 17th, 2018, 6:03 am

Hi Linny, I'd like to claim sections 22 and 23 also please.
Nemo

"I find I cannot exist without Poetry—without eternal Poetry—half the day will not do—the whole of it—I began with a little, but habit has made me a Leviathan."

Post Reply