[Complete] The Golden Gems of Life - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13705
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 25th, 2018, 9:14 pm

RajVO wrote:
February 25th, 2018, 8:45 pm
Here's my recording of Section#19 'Concentration' for PL.
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/goldengemsoflife_019_allen_128kb.mp3
Length is 17:12.
Thanks, Raj.
Thank you
Help us finish:

Stories by Foreign Authors - Russian Authors 3 sections remaining

The Great Pearl Secret 9 sections remaining

neethugnath
Posts: 24
Joined: January 27th, 2018, 3:14 am
Location: India

Post by neethugnath » February 26th, 2018, 3:38 am

Hi,
Can I read 81. A good Name?

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13705
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 26th, 2018, 4:54 am

neethugnath wrote:
February 26th, 2018, 3:38 am
Hi,
Can I read 81. A good Name?
Thank you for claiming
Help us finish:

Stories by Foreign Authors - Russian Authors 3 sections remaining

The Great Pearl Secret 9 sections remaining

DianaS
Posts: 632
Joined: December 28th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Post by DianaS » February 26th, 2018, 6:02 am

Hi, may I read Section 32, Character and Section 75, Hope.
DianaS
_______________________________

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13705
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 26th, 2018, 8:23 am

DianaS wrote:
February 26th, 2018, 6:02 am
Hi, may I read Section 32, Character and Section 75, Hope.
I'll sign you up.
Help us finish:

Stories by Foreign Authors - Russian Authors 3 sections remaining

The Great Pearl Secret 9 sections remaining

Penumbra
Posts: 854
Joined: May 10th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Post by Penumbra » February 26th, 2018, 9:54 am

RajVO wrote:
February 25th, 2018, 8:45 pm
Here's my recording of Section#19 'Concentration' for PL.
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/goldengemsoflife_019_allen_128kb.mp3
Length is 17:12.
Thanks, Raj.
Section 19. Thank you Raj. I have one item for your attention:
00:21 Missing "The Golden Gems of Life, by Emory Adams Allen and S.C. Ferguson. Section 19, Concentration"
Tom Penn

neethugnath
Posts: 24
Joined: January 27th, 2018, 3:14 am
Location: India

Post by neethugnath » February 26th, 2018, 10:36 am

Lynnet wrote:
February 26th, 2018, 4:54 am
neethugnath wrote:
February 26th, 2018, 3:38 am
Hi,
Can I read 81. A good Name?
Thank you for claiming
Hi,
I would like to read 81.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13705
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 26th, 2018, 11:27 am

neethugnath wrote:
February 26th, 2018, 10:36 am
Lynnet wrote:
February 26th, 2018, 4:54 am
neethugnath wrote:
February 26th, 2018, 3:38 am
Hi,
Can I read 81. A good Name?
Thank you for claiming
Hi,
I would like to read 81.
Oops, sorry-- I assigned you 31. Will change it now.
Help us finish:

Stories by Foreign Authors - Russian Authors 3 sections remaining

The Great Pearl Secret 9 sections remaining

RajVO
Posts: 278
Joined: January 24th, 2018, 12:25 am
Location: California, USA

Post by RajVO » February 26th, 2018, 11:44 am

Lynnet wrote:
February 25th, 2018, 9:14 pm
RajVO wrote:
February 25th, 2018, 8:45 pm
Here's my recording of Section#19 'Concentration' for PL.
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/goldengemsoflife_019_allen_128kb.mp3
Length is 17:12.
Thanks, Raj.
Thank you
My pleasure, Lynne!
My Project Catalog
Cheers, Raj.

RajVO
Posts: 278
Joined: January 24th, 2018, 12:25 am
Location: California, USA

Post by RajVO » February 26th, 2018, 11:45 am

Penumbra wrote:
February 26th, 2018, 9:54 am
RajVO wrote:
February 25th, 2018, 8:45 pm
Here's my recording of Section#19 'Concentration' for PL.
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/goldengemsoflife_019_allen_128kb.mp3
Length is 17:12.
Thanks, Raj.
Section 19. Thank you Raj. I have one item for your attention:
00:21 Missing "The Golden Gems of Life, by Emory Adams Allen and S.C. Ferguson. Section 19, Concentration"
Thanks for pointing it out, Tom.
I'll include that, and resend it.
Raj.
My Project Catalog
Cheers, Raj.

RajVO
Posts: 278
Joined: January 24th, 2018, 12:25 am
Location: California, USA

Post by RajVO » February 26th, 2018, 8:00 pm

Hi Tom,
Here's my recording of Section#19 Concentration, with the correction included. :)
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/goldengemsoflife_019_allen_128kb.mp3
Length is 17:20
Thanks, Raj.
My Project Catalog
Cheers, Raj.

neethugnath
Posts: 24
Joined: January 27th, 2018, 3:14 am
Location: India

Post by neethugnath » February 27th, 2018, 3:39 am

Hi,
If no one has claimed 31, then I will do it as well.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13705
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 27th, 2018, 9:34 am

neethugnath wrote:
February 27th, 2018, 3:39 am
Hi,
If no one has claimed 31, then I will do it as well.
It's yours.
Help us finish:

Stories by Foreign Authors - Russian Authors 3 sections remaining

The Great Pearl Secret 9 sections remaining

Penumbra
Posts: 854
Joined: May 10th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Post by Penumbra » February 27th, 2018, 9:34 am

RajVO wrote:
February 26th, 2018, 8:00 pm
Hi Tom,
Here's my recording of Section#19 Concentration, with the correction included. :)
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/goldengemsoflife_019_allen_128kb.mp3
Length is 17:20
Thanks, Raj.
Section 19 is PL OK! :clap:
Perfect! Thank you.
Tom Penn

RajVO
Posts: 278
Joined: January 24th, 2018, 12:25 am
Location: California, USA

Post by RajVO » February 27th, 2018, 11:03 am

Thank you, Tom!
My Project Catalog
Cheers, Raj.

Post Reply