[Complete] The Golden Gems of Life - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Penumbra
Posts: 1053
Joined: May 10th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Post by Penumbra » January 21st, 2018, 1:47 pm

Section 95 is PL OK! :clap:
Thank you!
Tom Penn

Annyiee
Posts: 142
Joined: July 30th, 2015, 2:21 pm
Location: BC Canada

Post by Annyiee » January 21st, 2018, 4:50 pm

Yikes I was relieved to hear that I had left only the extra word Modesty at the end. I was at one time on that recording speaking to my laptop in.....a rather bad way...., something kept cutting off my words! Glad I got THAT cut out! Thanks Tom!

Annyiee/Hope this is corrected properly, just removed the end bit.


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/goldengemsoflife_063_allen_128kb.mp3 7m57


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17022
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » January 21st, 2018, 10:23 pm

Thank you
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Penumbra
Posts: 1053
Joined: May 10th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Post by Penumbra » January 22nd, 2018, 9:13 am

Annyiee wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 4:50 pm
Hope this is corrected properly, just removed the end bit.
Section 63 is PL OK! :clap:
All fixed. :thumbs:
Tom Penn

Penumbra
Posts: 1053
Joined: May 10th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Post by Penumbra » January 22nd, 2018, 9:15 am

Section 96 is PL OK! :clap:
Thank you!
Tom Penn

Alpreup
Posts: 36
Joined: January 16th, 2017, 1:03 am

Post by Alpreup » January 24th, 2018, 6:19 am


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17022
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » January 24th, 2018, 7:07 am

Alpreup wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 6:19 am
Hello!

Here is section 6 >>> https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/goldengemsoflife_006_allen_128kb.mp3 13:00

Thank you :mrgreen:
Many thanks
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Penumbra
Posts: 1053
Joined: May 10th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Post by Penumbra » January 24th, 2018, 9:19 am

Alpreup wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 6:19 am
Hello!

Here is section 6 >>> https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/goldengemsoflife_006_allen_128kb.mp3 13:00

Thank you :mrgreen:
Thank you for a fine reading. I have only one item for your attention:
01:32: you read the words "mother and child" which are actually the caption to a picture and not part of the text. We usually don't read captions as it can be a little confusing to the listener who doesn't see that there is an illustration. Delete that one phrase and all will be well. :)
Tom Penn

Alpreup
Posts: 36
Joined: January 16th, 2017, 1:03 am

Post by Alpreup » January 25th, 2018, 4:33 am

Penumbra wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 9:19 am
Alpreup wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 6:19 am
Hello!

Here is section 6 >>> https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/goldengemsoflife_006_allen_128kb.mp3 13:00

Thank you :mrgreen:
Thank you for a fine reading. I have only one item for your attention:
01:32: you read the words "mother and child" which are actually the caption to a picture and not part of the text. We usually don't read captions as it can be a little confusing to the listener who doesn't see that there is an illustration. Delete that one phrase and all will be well. :)
Thank you so much for your kind word! Here is what i got >> https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/goldengemsoflife_006_allen_128kb.mp3 12:58

Have a nice day! :9:

brianna
Posts: 219
Joined: September 26th, 2017, 9:26 am

Post by brianna » January 25th, 2018, 6:08 am

Lynnet, hi!

may I claim sections 33 - Prudence, 84 - Opportunity and 87 - sickness?

thank you,

brianna
Men work together,whether they work together or apart. (R.Frost)

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17022
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » January 25th, 2018, 7:31 am

Alpreup wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 4:33 am
Penumbra wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 9:19 am
Alpreup wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 6:19 am
Hello!

Here is section 6 >>> https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/goldengemsoflife_006_allen_128kb.mp3 13:00

Thank you :mrgreen:
Thank you for a fine reading. I have only one item for your attention:
01:32: you read the words "mother and child" which are actually the caption to a picture and not part of the text. We usually don't read captions as it can be a little confusing to the listener who doesn't see that there is an illustration. Delete that one phrase and all will be well. :)
Thank you so much for your kind word! Here is what i got >> https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/goldengemsoflife_006_allen_128kb.mp3 12:58

Have a nice day! :9:
Thank you
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17022
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » January 25th, 2018, 7:32 am

brianna wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 6:08 am
Lynnet, hi!

may I claim sections 33 - Prudence, 84 - Opportunity and 87 - sickness?

thank you,

brianna
Thank you for claiming
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

tlaughlin
Posts: 5
Joined: January 22nd, 2018, 8:03 am

Post by tlaughlin » January 25th, 2018, 8:32 am

I'd like to read section 10, Home Harmonies.
Thanks!
Bryan

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17022
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » January 25th, 2018, 10:14 am

tlaughlin wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 8:32 am
I'd like to read section 10, Home Harmonies.
Thanks!
Bryan
Hi and Welcome!
I see you have had your one minute test approved :thumbs:
I have added you to the catalog of readers using your forum name. If you'd rather use your real name, just let me know. We can also link to a personal website or blog. If you click on your name in the Magic Window, you will see your personal catalog page.
I have assigned you section 10. Please read the first post before recording but don't be afraid to ask questions if anything isn't clear.
Lynne
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

Post Reply