[COMPLETE]Abraham Lincoln:A History Vol 9-icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
neecheelok70
Posts: 3737
Joined: April 4th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Post by neecheelok70 » April 22nd, 2018, 2:35 am

Thanks, Ann. Thanks, Owen. We all agree, it is time. :!:

neecheelok70
Posts: 3737
Joined: April 4th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Post by neecheelok70 » April 22nd, 2018, 6:57 am

I edited Chapter 16 and re-uploaded. Jim

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18808
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » April 22nd, 2018, 4:53 pm

neecheelok70 wrote:
April 22nd, 2018, 6:57 am
I edited Chapter 16 and re-uploaded. Jim
Thanks for letting me know! :D
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

OwenCook
Posts: 134
Joined: June 14th, 2016, 3:56 pm

Post by OwenCook » April 22nd, 2018, 9:36 pm

icequeen wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 9:43 pm
Wednesday will be fine, that will give me enough time to get the other two PL'ed. Thanks Owen!
Thanks so much, Ann! I've done the recording; will it be all right if I include the footnote on page 398? It adds a bit of punch to Chase's know-it-all tone, but if it seems superfluous I can just delete it when editing.

~~Owen

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18808
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » April 23rd, 2018, 11:01 am

I love! Anything to add to Chase and his attitude is welcomed as far as I'm concerned! Definitely include the footnote, this will be fun! Thanks Owen!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18808
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » April 23rd, 2018, 8:05 pm

Chapter 16 is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

OwenCook
Posts: 134
Joined: June 14th, 2016, 3:56 pm

Post by OwenCook » April 23rd, 2018, 8:33 pm

icequeen wrote:
April 23rd, 2018, 11:01 am
I love! Anything to add to Chase and his attitude is welcomed as far as I'm concerned! Definitely include the footnote, this will be fun! Thanks Owen!
Lovely! Thank you. :-) Here's chapter 17, then:
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/abrahamlincolnahistory9_17_hay_nicolay_128kb.mp3
28:33

This is a fun chapter to be ending on: Lincoln keenly perceptive and inexhaustibly magnanimous, Chase as exasperating and disingenuous as ever, and Taney ... forgotten as quickly as possible!

~~Owen

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18808
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » April 24th, 2018, 9:04 pm

OwenCook wrote:
April 23rd, 2018, 8:33 pm
icequeen wrote:
April 23rd, 2018, 11:01 am
I love! Anything to add to Chase and his attitude is welcomed as far as I'm concerned! Definitely include the footnote, this will be fun! Thanks Owen!
Lovely! Thank you. :-) Here's chapter 17, then:
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/abrahamlincolnahistory9_17_hay_nicolay_128kb.mp3
28:33

This is a fun chapter to be ending on: Lincoln keenly perceptive and inexhaustibly magnanimous, Chase as exasperating and disingenuous as ever, and Taney ... forgotten as quickly as possible!

~~Owen

Great! Thanks Owen! I'm listening to chapter 18 right now, I will listen to this one tomorrow, then catalog this baby.
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18808
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » April 24th, 2018, 9:42 pm

Chapter 18 is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18808
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » April 25th, 2018, 8:34 pm

And, finally, chapter 17 is PL OK! Off we go to the catalog!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18808
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » April 26th, 2018, 9:16 am

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/abraham-lincoln-a-history-volume-9-by-john-hay/



Great job, everyone! Thank you so much for participating in this project! We are finally, totally, completely done! :thumbs: :clap: :clap:
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

neecheelok70
Posts: 3737
Joined: April 4th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Post by neecheelok70 » April 26th, 2018, 10:40 am

Thank you, Ann. It has been a pleasure working with you. Jim

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14041
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » May 5th, 2018, 7:17 pm

Just an FYI, new Lincoln project on the launch pad.
MaryAnn

Post Reply