Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

69 is up. 70 soon will be! :clap:

EDIT: Ready!!!!!
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

I just hit the last PL OK and see the "100%"!!! Congratulations for a huge job completed, Devorah! And simply beautifully read! :clap: :thumbs: :9:

It was a joy to be a little part of this project. But I know I was not the longest-running DPL for it, so feel free to credit one of your others instead.

And if you can ever use my help on the sequel, I'd LOVE to DPL again!
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
Blog: Come Be Still
IG: @storytime.with.hannahmary
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Yes, but you were the only one who heard the whole story. :wink:

I'm considering moving on to Marquis of Lossie, but I haven't made up my mind yet. I'm interested in GMcD's biography, written by his son Greville, so I've considered doing that one as well.
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

mightyfelix wrote: October 5th, 2020, 10:43 am Yes, but you were the only one who heard the whole story. :wink:

I'm considering moving on to Marquis of Lossie, but I haven't made up my mind yet. I'm interested in GMcD's biography, written by his son Greville, so I've considered doing that one as well.
I'd be happy to DPL either, if you didn't have someone else on board already. I recently read Phillip's biography for the second time and was interested in the references to Greville's biography.
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
Blog: Come Be Still
IG: @storytime.with.hannahmary
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/malcolm-by-george-macdonald/
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Thanks, MaryAnn! It looks great! :thumbs: