leanneyauyau

Post by leanneyauyau »

Leanne (leanneyauyau) :9:
my librivox page | website | fb page
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

thanks Leanne, the poet is now PL ok.

The filename for 39 is wrong, shouldn't contain your name, but only various, since it's not a DR. But no need to upload immediately, only if there are other errors.

Sonia
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS 1, 5, 8, 13, 14, 14, 24, 32, 34, 37, 38, 40, 41, 43, 48, 54, 57, 59

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
leanneyauyau

Post by leanneyauyau »

Kitty wrote: January 4th, 2018, 6:58 am
thanks Leanne, the poet is now PL ok.

The filename for 39 is wrong, shouldn't contain your name, but only various, since it's not a DR. But no need to upload immediately, only if there are other errors.

Sonia
Great, I'll reupload when my other files have been PLed
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

leanneyauyau wrote:Great, I'll reupload when my other files have been PLed
No need to reupload, Leanne. I checked the file and renamed it myself. That one is PL OK. Anthony will check the rest! :)
Tomas Peter
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS - 62, 66, 75, 79, 84, 87, 89, 94, 99

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
leanneyauyau

Post by leanneyauyau »

Alright, so only 103 and 107 left to PL - if those are PL OK as well, then I can unsubscribe from this topic :) thank you Anthony!!
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS - 103, 107, 108

PL OK
Anthony

leanneyauyau

Post by leanneyauyau »

Thanks Anthony. That's me done - unsubbing now.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Yay! Thank Leanne! Pleasure as always!
Anthony

jasonb

Post by jasonb »

I have finally set up my computer after a one month absense. I haven't been away from my computer for this long ever before. It was kind of cathartic, but I missed recording and so I am trying to find a nice spot in the house right now to do so.
Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

20 Years in Canada, 20 years in Panama, now returned to Canada for the next stage of my life
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

jasonb wrote: January 14th, 2018, 3:16 pm I have finally set up my computer after a one month absense. I haven't been away from my computer for this long ever before. It was kind of cathartic, but I missed recording and so I am trying to find a nice spot in the house right now to do so.
Glad to know you are back with us, Jason! :thumbs: I'm sure getting back to these great poems will be fun after your hiatus. Let us know if you need assistance with your assignment load; if it seems too daunting right now, we are all willing to take on an extra poem or two to help ease the process.

Also, guys, just a heads up: Sonia and I are already in the planning stages for launching the next volume. It could very well happen in one or two weeks---certainly before the month is out. Before that happens, Sonia will send her usual PM with the specifics. We're going to be venturing into some sacred territory, so we have to be on our best behaviors. :P
Tomas Peter
jasonb

Post by jasonb »

Here is my first one in this new recording setup. Let me know how it sounds, but I think that I lucked out with the background noise. The furnace is running not 10 feet away from me, and I can't hear anything at all in the track. I will follow with more tonight after work; I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep right away so I dashed this one off.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/worldsbestpoetryvolume6_2_007_various_128kb.mp3

1:26
Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

20 Years in Canada, 20 years in Panama, now returned to Canada for the next stage of my life
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Jason ! You're BACK :9:

thank you for the first poem. I will not take PL fun from Anthony, but I gave it a short listen, since you mentioned a furnace, and indeed, I don't hear anything disturbing, so your noise-cleaning skills must either be exceptional or the microphone is luckily not picking up those frequences ;)

So glad to have you back.

Sonia
jasonb

Post by jasonb »

Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada