Kitty wrote:I hope you didn't do them all in one session :shock:

I did...
Leanne (leanneyauyau) :9:
my librivox page | website | fb page
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

kudos for the feat, then.

I also checked your three remaining DRs. Wonderful job. I love the deeper voice of the Mariner ;) Had to smile when I heard the first word "Courage" said so sternly.

Lotus Eaters and Miners are PL ok,

but for the Poet in 52, you need to add the voice credit: "and Leanne Yau as the Poet"

thanks for the great job ! Now we're only waiting for Jason and Craig to wrap this up. :9:

Sonia
Craigos

Post by Craigos »

Craigos

Post by Craigos »

Craigos

Post by Craigos »

WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Thank you for finishing these up, Craig!! :mrgreen: Sonia will be so happy to see more progress (as I am, hehe). If all your files are OK, that means we can assemble a few more DRs, too!

Btw, Leanne, by chance I noticed that section 39, "The Singer of One Song," seems to be corrupt. :hmm: Some verses were abruptly cut off when I listened to it. Maybe this was an uploading error, or your recording equipment failed you there for a moment? Anyway, if you can re-upload a complete version, I'm sure Anthony would appreciate it when he gets to PLing everything! :thumbs:
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

I'm on it :) thanks Craig.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

first three: brilliant that you used the same deep stern voice for God. Exactly as I was hoping when I assigned you both parts ;) did you put some booming effect on there ? It sounded quite booming.

all three parts PL ok.

And The Cello is assembled and ready for final PL:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/worl ... _128kb.mp3
Recording time: 1:22 min.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

next batch: haha, yes, I needed to get you down to the ground again after your godhood ;) I loved the Peasants' voice. You make them sound very funny, it's a bit hard to really pity their lot, they seem to take it in their stride.

And I had to burst out laughing when I heard the bumblebee :lol: the quickest speech ever. :thumbs:

All three parts PL ok.

And here is The Axe assembled. Sounds really good :9:

Recording time: 2:01 min.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

and the last three :clap: Loved the cobbler. I see you have a knack for people in humble positions :mrgreen:

The Man with the Hoe is assembled:

Recording time: 3:11 min.

For the Lotus Eaters, I was thinking of including maybe the numbers, but since you left them out, maybe it doesn't matter that much. Tomas, what do you think ? Should he insert them ? Other than that
> at 2:48: "our island home" can be cut out, as this should be the mariners speaking. Sorry for confusing you with the mention of "reading the whole line". What I meant is that the three coloured mariners should read the entire line, so they speak the whole sentence and not just their 3 words. :oops: It was a bit awkwardly put I guess.

Nevertheless, if Tomas doesn't insist on the numbers, you don't need to cut the line, I can well leave it out in the final assembly.

Then all three would be PL ok as well. Excellent job !

Wishing you a great jump into the New Year !

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Kitty wrote:For the Lotus Eaters, I was thinking of including maybe the numbers, but since you left them out, maybe it doesn't matter that much. Tomas, what do you think ? Should he insert them ?
I was thinking the same. :hmm: I think everyone else recorded the numbers, right? So I figure we should keep them.
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote:I was thinking the same. :hmm: I think everyone else recorded the numbers, right? So I figure we should keep them.
yes they were all saying the numbers (I hope I remember correctly :| I think I would have mentioned it)

Ok Craig, then please insert the numbers, and you can also cut out the line at the same time LOL

> at 2:48: "our island home" can be cut out, as this should be the mariners speaking.

thanks

Sonia
Craigos

Post by Craigos »

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/worl ... _128kb.mp3 3:05

Amended with verse numbers added and line dropped.

Cheers
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Craigos wrote:https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/worl ... _128kb.mp3 3:05
Amended with verse numbers added and line dropped.
Cheers
thanks Craig, I'll mark it PL ok now. :thumbs: Although the number would have been enough, no need to say "Verse" each time. But I checked, and it's easy to cut out, so no need to reupload.

Great, so now we are only waiting for Jason to set up his recording gear again in the new year. :9:

Sonia