[COMPLETE] World's Best Poetry, Vol. 6 (Part II) - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
jasonb

Post by jasonb »

Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

20 Years in Canada, 20 years in Panama, now returned to Canada for the next stage of my life
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

JASON !!! you did it ! :9: Tomas will whoop for joy when he gets up ;) (in fact isn't it rather late in Canada right now ? You are even more of a night owl than me :lol: )

Well, I'll hand it over to Anthony to give his final approval and then I can archive this project.

And we can all concentrate on our spirituality in the next part :mrgreen: see you over there !

Sonia
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

We are PL OK on everything. This one can be cataloged. I apologize that you could not do it over the weekend Sonya. :oops:
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

afutterer wrote: March 5th, 2018, 10:41 am We are PL OK on everything. This one can be cataloged. I apologize that you could not do it over the weekend Sonya. :oops:
:clap: no worries, Anthony, you did it now and the result is all that counts.

Great job everyone. And I'm happy that Jason could make it till the end. :9: Well, then let me try to catalogue this one then. This is the longest project I so far had to catalogue, I'm sure it will take my computer ages to archive all the sections. I'll let you know when I managed. Wish me luck.

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Glad to finally get this in the books. Well done, all! :clap:
Tomas Peter
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Sonia, the catalog entry for this is now "The The World's Best Poetry, Volume 6: Fancy and Sentiment (Part 2)," with an extra 'The' in the title. :? I don't know how this happened, but just a head's up before you completely finalize anything.
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote: March 5th, 2018, 6:15 pm Sonia, the catalog entry for this is now "The The World's Best Poetry, Volume 6: Fancy and Sentiment (Part 2)," with an extra 'The' in the title. :? I don't know how this happened, but just a head's up before you completely finalize anything.
I know, Tomas, I completely made a mess of it yesterday evening :( Luckily it all sorted itself out again, and the title should be fine now.

And our project is complete :clap:

https://librivox.org/the-worlds-best-poetry-volume-6-part-2-by-various/

Great job everybody !!!

Now this can be moved to Completed Projects. See you all again in Higher Life !

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

And congrats to you, Sonia, for cataloging what I presume is your first monster of a project! :lol:

One question, though: the Archive entry is missing the words "Fancy and Sentiment" in the title. I was under the impression the title is always taken from how it's entered on LibriVox, so I wonder why it changed. :? Can it still be edited?
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote: March 6th, 2018, 1:45 pm And congrats to you, Sonia, for cataloging what I presume is your first monster of a project! :lol:
it was :roll: don't remind me of yesterday evening
One question, though: the Archive entry is missing the words "Fancy and Sentiment" in the title. I was under the impression the title is always taken from how it's entered on LibriVox, so I wonder why it changed. :? Can it still be edited?
sigh...I hoped you wouldn't notice. That happened when I "messed up". Yes, I try to change it. Need to check that still.

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

I looked now and it seems it's changed. :clap: :clap:
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Good news: I just managed to correct the archive page, thanks to the helpful advice by Tricia :9:

All ok now, Tomas ?

edit: ok we cross-posted :lol:

Sonia