[COMPLETE] World's Best Poetry, Vol. 6 (Part II) - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Jason ! so great to see you are back in the saddle. I will put all these in the MW.

You did not answer my question yet: do you want me to change the Jason in Panama name ?

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Cobbler and Financier superbly narrated Jason ! No errors, so I assembled it together with the other parts. Craig, Tomas and you make a great male trio in this one. :9:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/worldsbestpoetryvolume6_2_086_various_128kb.mp3
Recording time: 3:37 min.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

next one was faster assembled. Critias sounds suitably world-weary, for a quietist. :mrgreen:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/worldsbestpoetryvolume6_2_101_various_128kb.mp3
Recording time: 2:07 min.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

and the final DR is assembled :9: Jason, your voices really sound quite elated. Well played out according to the poem's vibe. :thumbs:

I think this is a fine poem to end this collection. :D

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/worldsbestpoetryvolume6_2_112_various_128kb.mp3
Recording time: 3:22 min.

My editing job here is done now, over to Anthony.

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Yay! We're back on track now and almost finished! :clap:
Tomas Peter
jasonb

Post by jasonb »

Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

20 Years in Canada, 20 years in Panama, now returned to Canada for the next stage of my life
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jasonb wrote:Here are a few more:
excellent Jason, we are almost done. Only 7 more poems :9: I think this means we can prepare for Higher Life soon 8-)

Sonia
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL Notes:

All sections PL OK to date.
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
jasonb

Post by jasonb »

Ok, today will be the day when I finish this. I actually quit my job yesterday because it was too much of a time suck, 60 hours a week every week, leaving me exhausted every night and only able to do LV on the weekends. I will post the remaining sections throughout the day.
Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

20 Years in Canada, 20 years in Panama, now returned to Canada for the next stage of my life
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jasonb wrote: February 10th, 2018, 6:12 amOk, today will be the day when I finish this. I actually quit my job yesterday because it was too much of a time suck, 60 hours a week every week, leaving me exhausted every night and only able to do LV on the weekends. I will post the remaining sections throughout the day.
sorry to hear about your job, but if it was that much of a drag, you made the right choice.

And I'm happy you can find more time for us again. :9: Now Tomas really needs to get going with the next Book LOL

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

jasonb wrote: February 10th, 2018, 6:12 am Ok, today will be the day when I finish this. I actually quit my job yesterday because it was too much of a time suck, 60 hours a week every week, leaving me exhausted every night and only able to do LV on the weekends. I will post the remaining sections throughout the day.
Hi Jason,

Just want to touch base with you about how the remaining sections are coming along? We haven't heard from you since this post last weekend, and hope all is well. We'd like to get this project wrapped up soon, as The Higher Life is already underway. :) Let us know if you need any help with completing these.
Tomas Peter
jasonb

Post by jasonb »

I'm back. I will be here more.
Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jasonb wrote: February 27th, 2018, 12:25 pmI'm back. I will be here more.
I'm so relieved to hear you're back. And not for the project, but I was starting to worry. :(

Sonia
jasonb

Post by jasonb »

Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Woohoo! :D Glad to see you back in the saddle, Jason. They're in the MW now. Can't wait for the rest. :mrgreen:
Tomas Peter