COMPLETE[PLAY]Love is the Best Doctor by Moliere - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: January 6th, 2018, 12:50 pm Fixed Larry's credit, and added Macroton's credit.
great Act 1 is PL ok then as well.

On to Act 3....we can finish this tonight !

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: January 6th, 2018, 12:16 pm Act 3 is now ready for final PL as well.
I really enjoyed all this! Thank you all - and thank you especially to Kitty for all the great PL!
oh thank you, Todd :oops: but it was great fun to listen to all our great actors, doesn't feel like work at all :9:

Act 3 is a great finale. Tomas and Larry in their dialogue are simply excellent. Kudos once more to Tomas for the excellent voice shifting here.

Only one tiny note: at the end, shouldn't we also include once more "translated by Henri van Laun" ? In the previous plays we did that I think. Yes, Sandra forgot it here, and I didn't notice it immediately :( But you can copy it out from the intro, where she says it as well.

Or maybe it isn't important. I let you decide.

Sonia
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Kitty wrote: January 6th, 2018, 2:11 pm
ToddHW wrote: January 6th, 2018, 12:16 pm Act 3 is now ready for final PL as well.
I really enjoyed all this! Thank you all - and thank you especially to Kitty for all the great PL!
oh thank you, Todd :oops: but it was great fun to listen to all our great actors, doesn't feel like work at all :9:

Act 3 is a great finale. Tomas and Larry in their dialogue are simply excellent. Kudos once more to Tomas for the excellent voice shifting here.

Only one tiny note: at the end, shouldn't we also include once more "translated by Henri van Laun" ? In the previous plays we did that I think. Yes, Sandra forgot it here, and I didn't notice it immediately :( But you can copy it out from the intro, where she says it as well.

Or maybe it isn't important. I let you decide.

Sonia
Sandra had it - I cut it out. I added it back in.

Thanks, Todd
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: January 6th, 2018, 4:17 pm Sandra had it - I cut it out. I added it back in.
aha :wink: well, it's back in and the final act is PL ok. And a great show it was. Congrats to the TEAM !!! See you all in the next Molière !

I was only waiting for this Spot PL and now I'm off to bed and leave you with the archiving :mrgreen: . Good night.

Sonia
SonOfTheExiles

Post by SonOfTheExiles »

“And I see Chris has handed in his voice credit. Thanks Chris ! Better late than never”

Sorry I was late.

I was working on my decadent aristocratic sensuality for the “If I Had A Father” Waterfield role, and I guess time got away from me. :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Chris
Currently on sabbatical from Librivox
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

This project is complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page at http://librivox.org/love-is-the-best-doctor-by-moliere/

Thank you all for participating, and there will be another Moliere soon!

Todd