COMPLETE the Subjection of Isabel Carnaby - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wow, Jim, thanks for your huge efert. Raponselina, enjoy your vacation. Arlene, thanks for your efert as well )smile(.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Thanks, Arlene. No rush on the rest, of course. Jim
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

Hi, Jim. The last paragraph of Chapter 23 is missing the phrase "which was in the shadow". Did you want to add that back in?
Arlene
---------------------------------------------
Every day is a new adventure!
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

Chapter 25 sounds great and is marked PL OK.

Section 26 isn't chapter 26, so we shouldn't be reading Chapter 26 into the record -- just use Epilogue instead -- both at the beginning and at the end. THE END is printed in the book, so you probably want to read that, as well.

Thanks for all the hours and care you spent on this book!!
Arlene
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Thanks Arlene, for what is a major effort on your part. I didn't know what to do with the Epilogue. I will fix the problems. Yours, Jim
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

Thanks, Jim. Everything has been marked PL OK except the Epilogue. The recorded tags on the Epilogue are perfect. But the file name itself has to have the 26 in it, instead of Epilogue. Sorry I wasn't clear about that!! The file names reflect our Librivox sections, while the audio recording reflects what is printed in the book. For this book, that's been the same thing right up until this last one. For books with prologues or very long chapters, the Librivox section numbers and the book chapter numbers don't even resemble one another.
Arlene
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi,
I think our mc can fix the file name. Let me know if I am wrong. THank you both for all the hours and care you spent on this book. It is totally not obvious. I really aprisiate it.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

I should have known that. Silly boy! I can fix if you want. Jim
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Since everything recorded is PL OK, the filename is an easy fix at cataloguing :thumbs:
So we are ready for cataloguing! I'll post again when all is complete!
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

We now have catalogued an audiobook with a running time of 11:22:08 !! https://librivox.org/the-subjection-of-isabel-carnaby-by-ellen-thorneycroft-fowler/
Well done, everyone involved! :clap: :clap: