COMPLETE(Spanish) Enterrado en vida - Arnold Bennett-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

finished Chapter 10 and this scene in the courtroom is EXCELLENT !!!! I love hearing you as the different advocates. :thumbs: Really well done, you can be so vicious as the prosecution :lol: Poor Priam. But I wonder why he is refusing to show his spots if they can clear the matter up ?

Sections 40, 41 and 42 PL ok

Now for the final chapter ! So curious how this will end.

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
phileasfogg

Post by phileasfogg »

Kitty wrote: January 23rd, 2018, 12:59 am
phileasfogg wrote:Sorry for many mistakes i make, but although i edit quicker than i did before still is the fact i hate more being volunteer of this and many times i skip the repetitions.
:? I'm sorry, I did not really understand you. Are you angry with me because I pointed out the repetitions ? :(

Well, I checked the 9 reuploaded sections now, and all the repetitions are cut out. :thumbs: Everything PL ok.

I try to do the remaining sections today still, if I can.

Sonia
Oh nooooooo, how in the earth i could try to imply a claim to you? What i meant was that i hate the most in Librivox is the task of edit the recordings. When i just began to be volunteer it took me weeks to edit a section of 20 minutes. Now I"m quicker but still do a lot of mistakes and repetitions. Sometimes my English ......
One book to rule them all and in the Public Domain bind them
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

phileasfogg wrote: January 23rd, 2018, 3:00 am Oh nooooooo, how in the earth i could try to imply a claim to you? What i meant was that i hate the most in Librivox is the task of edit the recordings. When i just begin to be volunteer it took me weeks to edit a section of 20 minutes. Now I"m quicker but still do a lot of mistakes and repetitions. Sometimes my English ......
oh ok, I'm relieved. I misunderstood :) yes, the editing phase is sometimes very tedious. I also need 3 times as much time to edit than to record a section :shock:

Good news now !!!! Chapter 11 is a wonderful ending and WITHOUT ANY ERRORS !!!

That means Sections 43-48 are PL ok

and that means: the project is finished and ready to be archived :9:

So the ending is that Lady Sophia identified him ? :hmm: I'm not sure about the rest of the process. And Priam and Alicia finally go on board to another country where they can live in peace ? Nice ending. :)

Great job and I didn't find the story boring at all. :thumbs:

Sonia
phileasfogg

Post by phileasfogg »

Thanks a lot Sonia, you were more hurricane than ever in this project, all the facts you wrote about the text were right and accurate, so probably you now understand far better spanish than i do english (and maybe more spanish than me either.)
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

phileasfogg wrote: January 23rd, 2018, 3:18 am so probably you now understand far better spanish than i do english (and maybe more spanish than me either )
haha, no I don't think so ;) well, I may UNDERSTAND it now better than before, but I still cannot SPEAK it for myself, because I have not learnt all the correct grammar and all. But I agree, if ever I decide to learn the language in depth, this practice will help me a lot to progress.

Sonia
phileasfogg

Post by phileasfogg »

Ok Mary Ann we have finished here, you can wrap it when ever you can. Happy 2018!
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/enterrado-en-vida-by-arnold-bennett/