[Complete]Good Stories for Great Birthdays - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
HZFerr
Posts: 4595
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » April 15th, 2018, 2:09 pm

sect 7 December 20 William Bradford, and the Landing of the Pilgrims
PL OK
:clap:
"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie
POW/MIA we will remember them.


Helen

Lmnei
Posts: 2858
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » April 15th, 2018, 7:47 pm

Hi Lynne and Helen -

Here is Section 13 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/greatbirthdays_13_olcott_128kb.mp3 - 36:02

Have a good evening!

Lynda

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17681
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 15th, 2018, 8:54 pm

Lmnei wrote:
April 15th, 2018, 7:47 pm
Hi Lynne and Helen -

Here is Section 13 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/greatbirthdays_13_olcott_128kb.mp3 - 36:02

Have a good evening!

Lynda
Thank you

HZFerr
Posts: 4595
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » April 16th, 2018, 3:52 pm

Hi Lynda,

PL note: Please check your link for:
sect 13 February 22 George Washington, The Father of his Country Part 2

When I hit "Listen" I get an error message. When I opened the MW I noticed a problem with the link.
Could this be causing the error message? :hmm:
"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie
POW/MIA we will remember them.


Helen

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17681
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 16th, 2018, 4:22 pm

HZFerr wrote:
April 16th, 2018, 3:52 pm
Hi Lynda,

PL note: Please check your link for:
sect 13 February 22 George Washington, The Father of his Country Part 2

When I hit "Listen" I get an error message. When I opened the MW I noticed a problem with the link.
Could this be causing the error message? :hmm:
Helen, you're right... it was the file name. Fixed now 8-)

HZFerr
Posts: 4595
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » April 16th, 2018, 8:00 pm

sect 13 February 22 George Washington, The Father of his Country Part 2
PL OK

Great Story. :clap:
"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie
POW/MIA we will remember them.


Helen

NatashaFisher
Posts: 14
Joined: August 22nd, 2017, 11:44 pm
Contact:

Post by NatashaFisher » April 21st, 2018, 4:42 am

Yes! I think we're done! (Hopefully lol...pending my reading is adequate.) :)

Section 22 July 24 Simon Bolivar of Venezuela, The Liberator is done and ready for review.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/greatbirthdays_22_olcott_128kb.mp3

27:05

-Natasha

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17681
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 21st, 2018, 7:22 am

NatashaFisher wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 4:42 am
Yes! I think we're done! (Hopefully lol...pending my reading is adequate.) :)

Section 22 July 24 Simon Bolivar of Venezuela, The Liberator is done and ready for review.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/greatbirthdays_22_olcott_128kb.mp3

27:05

-Natasha
Thank you!

HZFerr
Posts: 4595
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » April 21st, 2018, 2:42 pm

sect 22 July 24 Simon Bolivar of Venezuela, the Liberator
PL OK
NatashaFisher wrote: ↑
Today, 6:42 am
Yes! I think we're done! (Hopefully lol...pending my reading is adequate.)
Natasha, I am sorry to say, your reading was not adequate, it was Great! :clap:
"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie
POW/MIA we will remember them.


Helen

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17681
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 21st, 2018, 2:43 pm

Yay :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Off to the catalog.

NatashaFisher
Posts: 14
Joined: August 22nd, 2017, 11:44 pm
Contact:

Post by NatashaFisher » April 21st, 2018, 3:01 pm

Yaaay!!! Thank you so much!!! I'm so happy to have been a part of this project. :lol:

Natasha

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17681
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 21st, 2018, 4:05 pm

Thank you everyone :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/good-stories-for-great-birthdays-by-frances-jenkins-olcott/

Post Reply