[Complete]Good Stories for Great Birthdays - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
BeauWood
Posts: 33
Joined: January 9th, 2017, 2:05 pm
Location: Colorado & California

Post by BeauWood » January 11th, 2018, 9:27 pm

Here is the link for section 25, September 24 John Marshall, the Expounder of the Constitution.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/greatbirthdays_25_olcott_128kb.mp3

The length is 42:31.

Notes:

Since the file is over 30 minutes in length, 10 seconds of silence was left at the end.

This section is the last of the book, so the end of book closing was read.

The correct pronunciation was found for all of the historical names.

Feedback is always appreciated.

Beau Wood

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20134
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 11th, 2018, 9:57 pm

BeauWood wrote:
January 11th, 2018, 9:27 pm
Here is the link for section 25, September 24 John Marshall, the Expounder of the Constitution.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/greatbirthdays_25_olcott_128kb.mp3

The length is 42:31.

Notes:

Since the file is over 30 minutes in length, 10 seconds of silence was left at the end.

This section is the last of the book, so the end of book closing was read.

The correct pronunciation was found for all of the historical names.

Feedback is always appreciated.

Beau Wood
Thank you. We now only ask for 5 seconds at the end of all sections (this policy change was to reflect the changes in technology-- old MP3 players would cut off the end) but you can leave it as is.

HZFerr
Posts: 5218
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » January 12th, 2018, 2:41 pm

sect 25 September 24 John Marshall, the Expounder of the Constitution

PL OK

Great chapter & reading, I hope to hear more from you. :clap:
Treasure the love you receive above all.

Helen

BeauWood
Posts: 33
Joined: January 9th, 2017, 2:05 pm
Location: Colorado & California

Post by BeauWood » January 13th, 2018, 10:31 am

Thank you Helen.

You are very kind.

Thanks for listening.

Beau

maredyo
Posts: 8
Joined: August 7th, 2017, 11:14 pm

Post by maredyo » January 14th, 2018, 8:24 pm

My apologies. I just cannot get "Oct 27, Theodore Roosevelt" done. In fairness, I'd like to put it back on the board for someone else to do. I will try again when my schedule will allow me the time I need. I do appreciate for the opportunity. Thank you.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20134
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 15th, 2018, 8:17 am

maredyo wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 8:24 pm
My apologies. I just cannot get "Oct 27, Theodore Roosevelt" done. In fairness, I'd like to put it back on the board for someone else to do. I will try again when my schedule will allow me the time I need. I do appreciate for the opportunity. Thank you.
Thank you for letting us know.

Jammer44zg5m
Posts: 4
Joined: January 7th, 2018, 4:00 pm

Post by Jammer44zg5m » January 15th, 2018, 1:31 pm

Hey, I just want to apologize for not getting my recording done yet. I have a lot of younger siblings at home and they make a pretty big racket.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20134
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 15th, 2018, 1:53 pm

Jammer44zg5m wrote:
January 15th, 2018, 1:31 pm
Hey, I just want to apologize for not getting my recording done yet. I have a lot of younger siblings at home and they make a pretty big racket.
That's fine: you get 2 months from the date of claim before I get mean :evil:

Bill Mosley
Posts: 909
Joined: December 7th, 2009, 1:20 pm
Location: Llano, Texas, USA

Post by Bill Mosley » February 1st, 2018, 10:05 pm

Howdy from Texas!

I'd like to do

16 March 15 Andrew Jackson, Old Hickory 4459 words: I want to say that Andrew Jackson, Theodore Roosevelt; Mischievous Andy, James Parton; Reading the Declaration; Out Against Tarleton, James Parton; An Orphan of the Revolution, James Parton; The Hooting in the Wilderness, James Parton; Fort Mims; Davy Crockett; Chief Weatherford, James Parton; Sam Houston; Why Jackson was Named Old Hickory, James Parton; The Cotton-Bales; After the Battle of New Orleans, James Parton

Some of my favorite people here: Jackson, Houston, Crockett....

Seems like a natural for a Texan....


Bill
Bill

How did it get so late so soon?
It’s night before it’s afternoon.
December is here before it’s June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?
~Dr. Seuss

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20134
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 2nd, 2018, 6:42 am

Bill Mosley wrote:
February 1st, 2018, 10:05 pm
Howdy from Texas!

I'd like to do

16 March 15 Andrew Jackson, Old Hickory 4459 words: I want to say that Andrew Jackson, Theodore Roosevelt; Mischievous Andy, James Parton; Reading the Declaration; Out Against Tarleton, James Parton; An Orphan of the Revolution, James Parton; The Hooting in the Wilderness, James Parton; Fort Mims; Davy Crockett; Chief Weatherford, James Parton; Sam Houston; Why Jackson was Named Old Hickory, James Parton; The Cotton-Bales; After the Battle of New Orleans, James Parton

Some of my favorite people here: Jackson, Houston, Crockett....

Seems like a natural for a Texan....


Bill
As you say...

Bill Mosley
Posts: 909
Joined: December 7th, 2009, 1:20 pm
Location: Llano, Texas, USA

Post by Bill Mosley » February 19th, 2018, 3:49 pm

Howdy from Texas!

Here's

16 March 15 Andrew Jackson, Old Hickory 4459 words: I want to say that Andrew Jackson, Theodore Roosevelt; Mischievous Andy, James Parton; Reading the Declaration; Out Against Tarleton, James Parton; An Orphan of the Revolution, James Parton; The Hooting in the Wilderness, James Parton; Fort Mims; Davy Crockett; Chief Weatherford, James Parton; Sam Houston; Why Jackson was Named Old Hickory, James Parton; The Cotton-Bales; After the Battle of New Orleans, James Parton


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/greatbirthdays_16_olcott_128kb.mp3

35:30

It was a hoot!

Bill
Bill

How did it get so late so soon?
It’s night before it’s afternoon.
December is here before it’s June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?
~Dr. Seuss

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20134
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 19th, 2018, 5:30 pm

Bill Mosley wrote:
February 19th, 2018, 3:49 pm
Howdy from Texas!

Here's

16 March 15 Andrew Jackson, Old Hickory 4459 words: I want to say that Andrew Jackson, Theodore Roosevelt; Mischievous Andy, James Parton; Reading the Declaration; Out Against Tarleton, James Parton; An Orphan of the Revolution, James Parton; The Hooting in the Wilderness, James Parton; Fort Mims; Davy Crockett; Chief Weatherford, James Parton; Sam Houston; Why Jackson was Named Old Hickory, James Parton; The Cotton-Bales; After the Battle of New Orleans, James Parton


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/greatbirthdays_16_olcott_128kb.mp3

35:30

It was a hoot!

Bill
Thank you

HZFerr
Posts: 5218
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » February 20th, 2018, 1:30 pm

sect 16 March 15 Andrew Jackson, Old Hickory
PL OK

Very enjoyable listening. :clap:
Treasure the love you receive above all.

Helen

mparker
Posts: 45
Joined: March 2nd, 2018, 9:35 am
Location: Salinas, Ecuador

Post by mparker » March 4th, 2018, 10:21 am

I would like to do sections 14 and 15 Jose de San Martin of Argentina. I currently live in South America so this kind of spoke to me.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20134
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 4th, 2018, 11:29 am

mparker wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 10:21 am
I would like to do sections 14 and 15 Jose de San Martin of Argentina. I currently live in South America so this kind of spoke to me.
Welcome and thank you for claiming.
I have added you to the catalog. Please be sure to read the first post. It has all the info you need. If you have questions, please ask.

Post Reply