[COMPLETE] Folk-lore and legends: Scandinavian

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 01 - THE WONDERFUL PLOUGH

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 00 - PREFATORY NOTE

PL OK

Thanks so much Sonia!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
faziarizvi

Post by faziarizvi »

May I read section 03 TALES OF CATS?
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

faziarizvi wrote:May I read section 03 TALES OF CATS?
Hi and thank you for volunteering. I do not see that you have done your 1 minute test yet. I will have to have you do that so I can add you as a reader. the purpose is to ensure that you have your technical specs dialed in for Librivox. I have placed a hold note on that requested section for you in the meantime.

Here is a link to the wiki for 1-minute test on Librivox.

http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
Anthony

faziarizvi

Post by faziarizvi »

afutterer wrote:
faziarizvi wrote:May I read section 03 TALES OF CATS?
Hi and thank you for volunteering. I do not see that you have done your 1 minute test yet. I will have to have you do that so I can add you as a reader. the purpose is to ensure that you have your technical specs dialed in for Librivox. I have placed a hold note on that requested section for you in the meantime.

Here is a link to the wiki for 1-minute test on Librivox.

http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
I have indeed done the one minute test and I got the okay just a couple of days ago. Here it is if you'd like to listen: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=67605
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

OK, sorry I missed that. :oops: Well then, I will need to know if you would like a name you would like credited for your readings, it can be username or something else. And if you would like a website linked to your readings. Then I can add you as a reader and assign the section.
Anthony

Tabea

Post by Tabea »

Hey ;)

I would like to claim sections 4 and 5 if possible..

Greetings,
Tabea

Alles endet aber nie die Musik ~ Casper
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Tabea wrote:Hey ;)

I would like to claim sections 4 and 5 if possible..

Greetings,
Absolutely! Thanks so much!
Anthony

faziarizvi

Post by faziarizvi »

afutterer wrote:OK, sorry I missed that. :oops: Well then, I will need to know if you would like a name you would like credited for your readings, it can be username or something else. And if you would like a website linked to your readings. Then I can add you as a reader and assign the section.
No worries! :)

Let's use my full name, Fazia Rizvi, and sure, why not link to my website: www.faziarizvi.net
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

faziarizvi wrote:
afutterer wrote:OK, sorry I missed that. :oops: Well then, I will need to know if you would like a name you would like credited for your readings, it can be username or something else. And if you would like a website linked to your readings. Then I can add you as a reader and assign the section.
No worries! :)

Let's use my full name, Fazia Rizvi, and sure, why not link to my website: http://www.faziarizvi.net
Thanks so much! Section 03 is now assigned to you and you are all set up as a reader! Enjoy!
Anthony

jlocke714

Post by jlocke714 »

Hello,

I love mythology! So glad I found this project. To start off, I am more than happy to read the following:

11 Tales From the Prose Edda

Thanks,

Josh
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

jlocke714 wrote:Hello,

I love mythology! So glad I found this project. To start off, I am more than happy to read the following:

Thanks,

Josh

Hi Josh, and welcome to Librivox! I see you have done your 1 minute test. Excellent! I just need to know what name you would like credited for your recordings, if different than your username, and if you would like a website linked to your readings. Then I can add you as a reader. I will hold the section for now.
Anthony

jlocke714

Post by jlocke714 »

afutterer wrote:

Thanks,

Josh

Hi Josh, and welcome to Librivox! I see you have done your 1 minute test. Excellent! I just need to know what name you would like credited for your recordings, if different than your username, and if you would like a website linked to your readings. Then I can add you as a reader. I will hold the section for now.
Name Credit: J. Locke
No website
WhatWhy

Post by WhatWhy »

Hello, Anthony!

I would like to read section 21 (The Three Dogs), if it's still available. This would be my first recording, and I've already read through all of the Newbie guides.

If possible, I would like to appear as "Claudia" in the LibriVox catalog.

Thank you!

- Claudia
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

jlocke714 wrote:
afutterer wrote:

Thanks,

Josh

Name Credit: J. Locke
No website
You are assigned. Thanks!
Anthony