Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Caro23

Post by Caro23 »

Caroline Lilyard

no website yet

Thank you!
timri

Post by timri »

Thanks, afutterer. I sent in the 1-minute test a few days ago, so it should be on its way!

afutterer wrote: January 12th, 2018, 5:37 am
timri wrote: January 11th, 2018, 3:01 pm I could probably take 22 THE LEGEND OF THORGUNNA if no-one else wants it
Hello and welcome to Librivox. Thank you so much for volunteering! It does not look like you have completed your 1-minute test yet. Please look at the link below to help you complete this. I will hold the section a while.

https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

timri wrote: January 13th, 2018, 5:19 amThanks, afutterer. I sent in the 1-minute test a few days ago, so it should be on its way!
Timri, could I just mention, that I checked and I couldn't find your one-minute test. You need to go to the Listeners Wanted subforum and create a new thread where you post the link you receive when you upload your test. Otherwise no one will find your file, as we have thousands of them uploaded every day ;)

Have a look here: viewforum.php?f=21 where you can see plenty of other readers creating their personal thread and if you go and read their first posts, you can see how they uploaded and posted the links. That's how it's done and then someone will check your thread and give you feedback.

If you still have questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Sonia
xios01

Post by xios01 »

inquiring about the following sections... as I noticed they were assigned some time ago... if they are considered available, I would be happy to take them:
  • 11 - TALES FROM THE PROSE EDDA
  • 14 - THE DEATH OF BALDUR
timri

Post by timri »

Thank you Kitty. I've re-submitted it, so we'll see what happens!
Kitty wrote: January 13th, 2018, 8:31 am
timri wrote: January 13th, 2018, 5:19 amThanks, afutterer. I sent in the 1-minute test a few days ago, so it should be on its way!
Timri, could I just mention, that I checked and I couldn't find your one-minute test. You need to go to the Listeners Wanted subforum and create a new thread where you post the link you receive when you upload your test. Otherwise no one will find your file, as we have thousands of them uploaded every day ;)

Have a look here: viewforum.php?f=21 where you can see plenty of other readers creating their personal thread and if you go and read their first posts, you can see how they uploaded and posted the links. That's how it's done and then someone will check your thread and give you feedback.

If you still have questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

timri wrote:Thank you Kitty. I've re-submitted it, so we'll see what happens!
I just found it and checked on the feedback they gave you. I marked the test [OK], so you are ready to roll :)

Have fun

Sonia
timri

Post by timri »

Thank you very much!
Tim
Kitty wrote: January 14th, 2018, 10:21 am
I just found it and checked on the feedback they gave you. I marked the test [OK], so you are ready to roll :)

Have fun

Sonia
Caro23

Post by Caro23 »

I passed the 1 minute test, am I cleared to go ahead and record?

3618 Words Hold for Caro23 New user pending 1-minute test (01/08/17)

Thanks! (newbie)
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

xios01 wrote: January 14th, 2018, 6:58 am inquiring about the following sections... as I noticed they were assigned some time ago... if they are considered available, I would be happy to take them:
  • 11 - TALES FROM THE PROSE EDDA
  • 14 - THE DEATH OF BALDUR
Lets give them a bit more time. If they have not been done by the end of the week check back if you are still interested. Thanks!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

timri wrote: January 14th, 2018, 11:20 am Thank you very much!
Tim
Kitty wrote: January 14th, 2018, 10:21 am

Have fun

Sonia
Tim, Please provide me a name you would like credited for your reading, if different than your username, and if you would like a website linked to your profile. Then I can add you as a reader! Thanks!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Caro23 wrote: January 14th, 2018, 1:20 pm I passed the 1 minute test, am I cleared to go ahead and record?

Thanks! (newbie)
Caro23, Please provide me a name you would like credited for your reading, if different than your username, and if you would like a website linked to your profile. Then I can add you as a reader! Thanks!
Anthony

Caro23

Post by Caro23 »

Caro23, Please provide me a name you would like credited for your reading, if different than your username, and if you would like a website linked to your profile. Then I can add you as a reader! Thanks!

Caroline Lilyard (credit for reading)

No website yet

Thanks!
timri

Post by timri »

Many thanks. I'm fine with just the username, though!
afutterer wrote: January 15th, 2018, 6:03 am
Tim, Please provide me a name you would like credited for your reading, if different than your username, and if you would like a website linked to your profile. Then I can add you as a reader! Thanks!
Caro23

Post by Caro23 »

Caro23 wrote: January 14th, 2018, 1:20 pm I passed the 1 minute test, am I cleared to go ahead and record?

Thanks! (newbie)
Caroline Lilyard
no website
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Caro23 wrote: January 15th, 2018, 11:06 am

Thanks! (newbie)
Caroline Lilyard
no website
Thank you! I have assigned the section to you. Enjoy!
Anthony