COMPLETE Five Children and It by E. Nesbit-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
JPyle90

Post by JPyle90 »

And here we go...the last chapter! Length on this one is 25:27.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/fivechildrenandit_11_nesbit_128kb.mp3
massad4418

Post by massad4418 »

Hello!

I love this book and I would love to read for it, however it looks like there is already a reader for it.

So I wanted to know can there be multiple narrators for the same book and they are both published or is this project already spoken for?
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Massad,

Thank you for your interest in Librivox! Welcome!

This project is a "solo", which means it is being read by a single reader. We have a lot of projects which are being read by groups (multiple narrators). You can find them on the "readers wanted" forums here: viewforum.php?f=19, viewforum.php?f=2, viewforum.php?f=27

We suggest that you start by submitting a 1 minute test (as described in your welcome e-mail). This is not an audition, just a way for us to check that the technical settings on your computer will give you an audio file that has the right technical specs.

Then rummage around the readers wanted forums. When you find something interesting, just post in the project's thread to claim the section you'd like to read.

MaryAnn
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

And the last chapter is PL OK! :clap: :clap: :clap:

It has been a real pleasure pling this book for you! I really enjoyed it and I think you did a fantastic job with all the voices :D
~Tiffany
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/five-children-and-it-by-e-nesbit-2/
JPyle90

Post by JPyle90 »

fiddlesticks wrote: April 25th, 2018, 4:18 pm And the last chapter is PL OK! :clap: :clap: :clap:

It has been a real pleasure pling this book for you! I really enjoyed it and I think you did a fantastic job with all the voices :D
Thank you, and thank you so much for PLing it! :D Once again I'm really glad you've enjoyed it so much; it was great reading it and I hope everyone else enjoys it too.