COMPLETE-grp/fiction Moods by Louisa May Alcott-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
2839reader

Post by 2839reader »

Signature: KATHLEEN
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

Thank you! All 3 chapters are marked PL OK.
Arlene
---------------------------------------------
Every day is a new adventure!
Ivory

Post by Ivory »

May I read Chapter 9, Holly?
Thanks.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sure. It is all yours.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
rieyrules

Post by rieyrules »

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/moods_001_alcott_128kb.mp3
Chapter 1: In A Year
30:48

Hi Stav,
I'm sorry to be so late in sending this; now my only hope is that it came out alright! It was much more challenging than I expected, but once I figured out a lot of the "tricks of the trade", it got easier. I still had some trouble in the end, uploading, etc, but with help from my computer-savvy husband, I think it came through. It's possible it may have even been sent twice (if so, the 1st time would have been from me alone, not thinking it had been sent). Please forgive my newbie-ism.
If this didn't work, I will be happy to redo it, but it would not be until after Dec. 17- we're going away for a month- or if you don't want to wait that long, I certainly will understand if you'd rather get someone else to do it. Otherwise, if there are still more chapters available when I return, I'd love to pick up some more.
Thanks,
Laura
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks, Laura. We all were newbys once. Don't worry. Would you like to continue with chapter 2?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

Chapter 1 sounds great to me Laura! Welcome aboard! Hope to hear you on many more chapters!
Arlene
---------------------------------------------
Every day is a new adventure!
rieyrules

Post by rieyrules »

Thank you so much, Stav & Arlene! I've been looking forward to doing this for years, and I think if I'd been told it was not very good, I would have quit! But yes, if it can wait for a month (I'm only taking a portable computer, and don't have the microphone set up to it), I'll be thrilled to do Chapter 2, and many more, for that matter!

Looking forward to this, and many more books!

Laura
:clap: :D
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Laura,
what ever you like. You can claim chapters as you go along or take the whole book if you see fit and do it at your leasure.
jenimc

Post by jenimc »

Can I claim Chapter 10?

Thanks!
JeniMc
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sure. All yours.
mollyberry

Post by mollyberry »

Hello!

I would like to claim chapters 3, 4, and 5, please.
Molly
http://mollylynn.com/

“To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is a spark.” — Victor Hugo
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sure. They are all yours. Have a lot of fun.
jenimc

Post by jenimc »

JeniMc
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you, jenimc. I hope you enjoyed your chapter. Would you like to continue with chapter 11 or read any other section from this book?
Stav.