Arlene
---------------------------------------------
Every day is a new adventure!
rieyrules

Post by rieyrules »

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/moods_04_alcott_128kb.mp3
48mins, 2secs

Hi! I finally completed Chapter 4!

Also, this is for Arlene: I fixed (I hope!) Chapter 3, the 1st 1.38 mins, back on Feb. 17, just after you asked me to amplify it, and resent it that day (it was the post immediately following your post), but never saw anything more. Don't know if you just haven't gotten to it, or missed my post, but either way, I just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Thanks for all you do... you guys rock! :clap:

Laura
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you, Laura. You are amazing.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

Chapter 4 is PL OK. Looks like my email notices got turned off again. Sorry for the delay! And thanks for the enjoyable listen!
Arlene
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I shall make another round of orphanings. Chapters 5, 11 and 13 are available for readers. Any takers?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

And chapter 3 now sounds great, too. Thanks!
Arlene
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I see I should also orphan 9. So I will do that. Tidying up this thread to make sure I orphan justly, and updating the me.
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

I will take 11 Stav.

Lynda
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wonderful. Thanks.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

I'll move you back to Readers Wanted until the other orphaned sections are claimed.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

miss stav wrote: April 3rd, 2018, 8:12 pm I see I should also orphan 9. So I will do that. Tidying up this thread to make sure I orphan justly, and updating the me.
I will take 9 also Stav (smile).

Lynda
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

That's great, thanks. I am sorry 9 has no wordcount. It was somehow deleted from the me.
rieyrules

Post by rieyrules »

I'd like to take Chapter 5 please. And if I'm not being too greedy, I'll take 13 also.
Laura
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Laura,
how wonderful. 5 and 13 are all yours. have a lot of fun.
Stav.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

I will move you back to Readers Found. :)
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood