[Complete] Humorous Readings and Recitations by L. Wagner

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
DrPGould
Posts: 2797
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 9:27 pm

Post by DrPGould » November 13th, 2017, 9:33 am

Section 1 has been re-assigned and is currently in the editing process. I PM'd the reader last week (11-6) asking whether an extension was required. I received no response, and evidently the reader has not been anywhere near librivox since the section was assigned.

Philip
Back after 8/15. In the hands of the medicos.

DrPGould
Posts: 2797
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 9:27 pm

Post by DrPGould » November 13th, 2017, 12:50 pm

Section 1 is now in the MW and ready for PL. I have sent a request via PM for some PL-ing assistance here.

Many thanks to all,

Philip
Back after 8/15. In the hands of the medicos.

HZFerr
Posts: 3278
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm

Post by HZFerr » November 13th, 2017, 3:58 pm

1 Accompanied on the Flute

PL OK :clap:
Helen
"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie
POW/MIA we will remember them.

DrPGould
Posts: 2797
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 9:27 pm

Post by DrPGould » November 13th, 2017, 3:59 pm

Thank you so much, Helen! I greatly appreciate it.

Philip
Back after 8/15. In the hands of the medicos.

HZFerr
Posts: 3278
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm

Post by HZFerr » November 13th, 2017, 4:02 pm

YW :thumbs:
Helen
"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie
POW/MIA we will remember them.

DrPGould
Posts: 2797
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 9:27 pm

Post by DrPGould » November 13th, 2017, 4:07 pm

Thanks to all the readers: BettyB, Julia Mikheeva, Lmnei, jimsvox4, annabellesmith, dvlnblkdrs, Penumbra, Ealswythe and 2839reader for your excellent readings

Thanks to hzferr--our guest PL.

Thanks also to our outstanding MC, Lynne.

It is been my privilege to work with each of you. This project is ready for cataloging.

See you on the boards!

Philip
Back after 8/15. In the hands of the medicos.

jimsvox4
Posts: 70
Joined: September 24th, 2017, 11:10 am

Post by jimsvox4 » November 13th, 2017, 4:26 pm

Thanks, Philip! It's been a pleasure to be part of this!
Jim

DrPGould wrote:Thanks to all the readers: BettyB, Julia Mikheeva, Lmnei, jimsvox4, annabellesmith, dvlnblkdrs, Penumbra, Ealswythe and 2839reader for your excellent readings

Thanks to hzferr--our guest PL.

Thanks also to our outstanding MC, Lynne.

It is been my privilege to work with each of you. This project is ready for cataloging.

See you on the boards!

Philip

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14663
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » November 13th, 2017, 5:22 pm

Section 22 is missing from the server. Could the reader re-upload? Thanks.
Help us finish:

The Chinese Kitten 3 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 31 sections remaining

DrPGould
Posts: 2797
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 9:27 pm

Post by DrPGould » November 13th, 2017, 6:19 pm

Lynne:

Here the link to the Section 22 file I just uploaded. (It is the one I PL'd from and was PL-OK).

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/humorousreadingsandrecitations_22_wagner_128kb.mp3

Hope this is helpful.

Many thanks,

Philip
Back after 8/15. In the hands of the medicos.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14663
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » November 13th, 2017, 6:25 pm

That should work. Thank you.
Help us finish:

The Chinese Kitten 3 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 31 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14663
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » November 13th, 2017, 7:55 pm

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/humorous-readings-and-recitations-by-leopold-wagner/


Well done, everyone :clap:
Help us finish:

The Chinese Kitten 3 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 31 sections remaining

JuliaMikheeva
Posts: 39
Joined: October 1st, 2017, 1:16 pm

Post by JuliaMikheeva » November 14th, 2017, 12:01 am

Thank you very much for such an opportunity!

annise
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 30022
Joined: April 3rd, 2008, 3:55 am
Location: Melbourne,Australia

Post by annise » November 16th, 2017, 9:22 pm

There's a note in the summary saying the summary will be updated (from a hawkeyed covermaker :D )

jimsvox4
Posts: 70
Joined: September 24th, 2017, 11:10 am

Post by jimsvox4 » November 17th, 2017, 5:19 am

Hi Lynnet

Just listened to all the sections, but section 8 - A Journey In Search Of Nothing - has this message: Page not found
We’re sorry, the page you have requested is not available.

Just wondering where the file has disappeared to!

Thanks
Jim
Lynnet wrote:All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/humorous-readings-and-recitations-by-leopold-wagner/


Well done, everyone :clap:

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14663
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » November 17th, 2017, 7:34 am

jimsvox4 wrote:Hi Lynnet

Just listened to all the sections, but section 8 - A Journey In Search Of Nothing - has this message: Page not found
We’re sorry, the page you have requested is not available.

Just wondering where the file has disappeared to!

Thanks
Jim
Lynnet wrote:All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/humorous-readings-and-recitations-by-leopold-wagner/


Well done, everyone :clap:
There was an error in the file name, which I hadn't noticed. I've fixed it, but it will take a while for it to show up on Archive.
Help us finish:

The Chinese Kitten 3 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 31 sections remaining

Post Reply