COMPLETE Prodigal Daughters by Joseph Hocking-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Ha Ha! Don't give me more credit that I deserve. I simply post that I'm having a problem to see if another admin can see what I am doing wrong. In this case, I'm not the only one with the issue, so we sit back and wait for the folks at Archive to do whatever maintenance they are doing which is causing the glitch on our side.

Meanwhile, I'm relaxing and dreaming of summer . . . Image

MaryAnn
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

I'm just especially appreciative because dealing with tech issues is my day to day life, but this week I'm on vacation and I'm just going to keep driving south until I find summer.
Kate Follis
I love to read, AND my employer matches my volunteer hours with a donation to the Internet Archive, flagged to benefit Librivox.org. How cool is that?
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/prodigal-daughters-by-joseph-hocking/
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Thank you, everyone for your help in completing this project. I'm looking forward to the next one!
Kate Follis
I love to read, AND my employer matches my volunteer hours with a donation to the Internet Archive, flagged to benefit Librivox.org. How cool is that?