COMPLETE Prodigal Daughters by Joseph Hocking-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Slowly but surely, I'm making my way through the edits.
Here is chapter 16:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/prodigaldaughters_16_hocking_128kb.mp3
Time is 22:29
Kate Follis
I love to read, AND my employer matches my volunteer hours with a donation to the Internet Archive, flagged to benefit Librivox.org. How cool is that?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Kate,
glad to see you back. How is your arm? I will have these pled by the end of next week, I hope. Family matters and so on. Have fun,
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

miss stav wrote:Hi Kate,
glad to see you back. How is your arm? I will have these pled by the end of next week, I hope. Family matters and so on. Have fun,
Stav.
Thank you, Stav. I am doing much better! The cast came off of my arm this week so I am busy trying to catch up with all the things I couldn't do. I've got a few chapters ready to edit so there will be plenty for you to do whenever you're ready.
Kate Follis
I love to read, AND my employer matches my volunteer hours with a donation to the Internet Archive, flagged to benefit Librivox.org. How cool is that?
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Kate Follis
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Kate Follis
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

All caught up with editing, now back to recording! Here's chapter 19:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/prodigaldaughters_19_hocking_128kb.mp3
Time is 32:05
Kate Follis
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Kate Follis
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Kate Follis
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

And here is chapter 22, ready for your listening pleasure :)
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/prodigaldaughters_22_hocking_128kb.mp3
Length is 24:16
Kate Follis
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I planned to listen and then got sick. I am better, catching up on stuff. Will listen shortly.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Kate Follis
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi, I would like to give up dpling this project. It is a great book, you are a great reader, but I was ill these past two weeks and find it hard to catch up. So I would like you to have a faster dpl. Good luck. Looking forward to listening to this book when it's complete.
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

miss stav wrote:Hi, I would like to give up dpling this project. It is a great book, you are a great reader, but I was ill these past two weeks and find it hard to catch up. So I would like you to have a faster dpl. Good luck. Looking forward to listening to this book when it's complete.
Thanks for letting me know! I hope you're feeling better soon. Take care of yourself and maybe when the book is all done you'll get a chance to hear the rest of the story. :)
Kate Follis
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

Kate Follis
queenk8

Post by queenk8 »

And here is chapter 25. I have a few more chapters to edit, and only 4 more to read, so this project is nearing completion!
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/prodigaldaughters_25_hocking_128kb.mp3
time is 23:01
Kate Follis