[ESPAÑOL] [COMPLETE] Fausto - Estanislao del Campo - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mariemdover

Post by mariemdover »

Fausto de Estanislao del Campo (1834 - 1880).

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/fausto-by-estanislao-del-campo/

En este tradicional poema de la literatura gauchesca argentina, el gaucho Anastasio "el Pollo" se encontró con su amigo Laguna en el camino. Mientras sus caballos descansaban y se refrescaban, "Pollo" le reveló a Laguna que recientemente había visto al Diablo, mientras visitaba el teatro Colón en la Ciudad de Buenos Aires. Acompañado por varios tragos de ginebra, Laguna escuchó la historia de Fausto, experimentada por su amigo "Pollo". ( mariemdover)
  • Liga al texto (¡favor de solo usar este texto!) https://archive.org/details/3438811 (pp. 303-344)
  • Tipo de audio-revisíon requerida (Nota: vea las Preguntas Frecuentes de Audio Revisión): standard

IMPORTANTE – solista, por favor note: para limitar el número de proyectos abandonados (y de tal manera el número de archivos en nuestro servidor), pedimos que haga comunicación en el proyecto por lo menos una vez al mes, aún si no ha podido grabar nada. Si no oímos nada de usted en tres meses, abriremos el proyecto a formato colaborativo en cuanto haya un coordinador de libros interesado. Los archivos que haya completado las incluiremos en el proyecto colaborativo. Si aún no ha grabado nada, quitaremos su proyecto del foro (por favor comuníquese con cualquier administrador para readmitirlo).
    Favor de no bajar ni escuchar
    archivos pertenecientes a un proyecto en proceso (a menos que sea el coordinador del proyecto o el PL). Nuestros servidores no tienen la capacidad para manejar grandes volúmenes de tráfico. Por favor espere a que terminemos el proyecto. ¡Gracias!

Magic Window:

BC Admin
  • El lector leerá lo siguiente al principio y final de cada archivo:
    ¡Por favor deje no más de 0.5-1 segundo de silencio al principio de su grabación!
    Al principio de la grabación (Introducción):
    • "Capítulo [número] de Fausto. Esta es una grabación de LibriVox. Todas las grabaciones de LibriVox están en el dominio público. Para más información, o para ser voluntario, por favor visite: librivox PUNTO org."
    • Si desea, diga:
      Grabado por [su nombre], [su ciudad, blog, podcast o dirección electrónica]
    • Diga:
      "Fausto, de Estanislao del Campo. [Capítulo]"

Para el segundo y todos los siguientes capítulos, puede usar la forma corta de la introducción:
    • "Capítulo [número] de Fausto de Estanislao del Campo. Esta grabación de LibriVox está en el domino público."
    • Si desea, diga:
    • Si aplica, diga:
      "[Título del capítulo]"
    Al final de la grabación:
    • Al final de la sección, diga:
      "Fin del [Capítulo]"
    • Si desea, diga:
    • Al final del libro también diga:
      "Fin de Fausto de Estanislao del Campo. "

Deje 5 segundos de silencio al final de la grabación.
  • Nombre de ficha fausto_##_campo_128kb.mp3 (sin acentos, todo en minúsculas) donde ## es el número de la sección (e.g. fausto_01_campo_128kb.mp3)

Transfiera los archivos (las grabaciones completas)
    Por favor siempre note aquí cuando haya mandado un archivo. También, marque en el mensaje la duración de la grabación (en minutos y segundos), junto con el enlace.
    • Suba su archivo con el LibriVox Uploader: https://librivox.org/login/uploader
      (Si no puede ver la imagen anterior, por favor mándele un mensaje a uno de los administradores)
    • Tendrá que seleccionar al MC, que para este proyecto es: TriciaG
    • Cuando haya terminado de subirse, recibirá un enlace – por favor póngalo en su mensaje.
    • Si esto no funciona, o si tiene preguntas, vea nuestra página de wiki de Como Mandar su Archivo.

¿Preguntas?
    Hágalas aquí, o mándeme un mensaje. :)
Last edited by mariemdover on October 20th, 2017, 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

I'll MC this.

If you want the intro/outro wordings in Spanish, please redo the template, but before you enter the info, select Spanish from the dropdown box in the upper right corner. It changes the entire template to Spanish and also changes the final code into Spanish. Then edit your first post and paste in the new code.

Let me know if you do this or not. I'll wait to set it up until I hear from you either way. :)
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
mariemdover

Post by mariemdover »

TriciaG wrote:I'll MC this.

If you want the intro/outro wordings in Spanish, please redo the template, but before you enter the info, select Spanish from the dropdown box in the upper right corner. It changes the entire template to Spanish and also changes the final code into Spanish. Then edit your first post and paste in the new code.

Let me know if you do this or not. I'll wait to set it up until I hear from you either way. :)

Goodness! What a dummy! :roll: I never saw that dropdown box to change the language!

I already changed the whole thing to spanish :oops:

Thank you so much for the heads up, and for volunteering to MC this project!!
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Great! You're set up.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Moving to Going Solo...
mariemdover

Post by mariemdover »

Already uploaded all sections, and published a PL requst in "listeners wanted".
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

I know enough Spanish to follow along with the text, especially on standard PL. :)

Section 1:
Please amplify by 5 dB.

Section 2:
Please amplify by 6 dB.

Section 3:
Please amplify by 5 dB.
0:15 - audio cuts out at 0:15, then starts over with "canto III".

-- That's all I've listened to. I did run the other files through Checker and got these volumes:

Section 4:
Please amplify by 7 dB.

Section 5:
Please amplify by 8 dB.

Section 6:
Please amplify by 7 dB.

It's your choice if you want to amplify and re-upload, or wait until they're PL'd first.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

PL'd 4, 5, and 6. The only edits to be made are the volumes. :)
mariemdover

Post by mariemdover »

TriciaG wrote:I know enough Spanish to follow along with the text, especially on standard PL. :)

Section 1:
Please amplify by 5 dB.

Section 2:
Please amplify by 6 dB.

Section 3:
Please amplify by 5 dB.
0:15 - audio cuts out at 0:15, then starts over with "canto III".

-- That's all I've listened to. I did run the other files through Checker and got these volumes:

Section 4:
Please amplify by 7 dB.

Section 5:
Please amplify by 8 dB.

Section 6:
Please amplify by 7 dB.

It's your choice if you want to amplify and re-upload, or wait until they're PL'd first.
All six files have been re-uploaded.

I've had quite an assorted collection of problems with my computer, and it was just today I was able to do this.

I ran all the files through easy mp3gain with a 89db setting. And I fixed that little mishap in part III.

Please let me know if I should change the settings in easy mp3gain ; I just re-installed my OS and everything has gone back to default. :?
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Volumes are perfect. :)

Bit rate on section 3 is now variable. In case you can't remember where the control is, and if you have the most recent Audacity: when you go to export, on the screen where you enter the file name for the MP3, change the Bit Rate mode to Constant, and the quality should be 128 kbps. If you have an older version, click on Options to see the bit rate options.
mariemdover

Post by mariemdover »

TriciaG wrote:Volumes are perfect. :)

Bit rate on section 3 is now variable. In case you can't remember where the control is, and if you have the most recent Audacity: when you go to export, on the screen where you enter the file name for the MP3, change the Bit Rate mode to Constant, and the quality should be 128 kbps. If you have an older version, click on Options to see the bit rate options.
I just re-uploaded part III with the correct BitRate mode.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Correct mode (constant), but wrong rate (192 when it should be 128). :P Don't worry; I'll fix it on my end and save your the hassle of doing it again. But do make sure it's the right number for your next recording. :)

Off to catalog!
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/fausto-by-estanislao-del-campo/